Problem trying to make online booking at CW

52 minutes ago, freeworld said:

At alien registration, click on it and select 90 day report from the drop down list.

Like this

image.png.97e190ab85ca8779efbf9e46227559d6.png

Thank you for that. System not very intuitive to use.

Earliest avlb appt I got was Mr 21. Wondering if go sooner, is 90-day usually a long wait like if walk-in, like for extension of stay?

15 minutes ago, david_je said:

Earliest avlb appt I got was Mr 21. Wondering if go sooner, is 90-day usually a long wait like if walk-in, like for extension of stay?

Yes, it can be a longish wait if you arrive mid morning and it can go on up to after lunch. I have waited 3 hours sometimes to make a 90 day report at CW.

When you make an appointment still have to get a number and they redirect you to those 3 booths just outside of the 90 day report area. Last time I did that they wanted a paper copy of my TM47 so had to go home to fetch that and return to do the 90 day report.

1 hour ago, david_je said:

90 report at  CW is busy.

Be aware that a bullet proof option is to do TM47 via mail.

However that should be done 15 days prior to due date. 

Don't know what part of appointment was difficult 

18 hours ago, freeworld said:

When you make an appointment still have to get a number and they redirect you to those 3 booths just outside of the 90 day report area. Last time I did that they wanted a paper copy of my TM47 so had to go home to fetch that and return to do the 90 day report.

You mean they wanted the print copy of your last 90-day report? You don't keep that affixed to your passport?

And if you had had that, about how long would process have taken with an appointment?

Thanks.

34 minutes ago, david_je said:

You mean they wanted the print copy of your last 90-day report? You don't keep that affixed to your passport?

And if you had had that, about how long would process have taken with an appointment?

Thanks.

Not many folk staple TM47 into their pp.

The que ticket you receive (far right officer) has a time written on it. 

Just past the que ticket counter are dedicated desks for appointments.  

Sometimes one or two desks. 

You are seen quickly.

Without appointment you join the hoards past those desks. 

Tip for others: there is no appointment for certificate of residence (COR) Needed for TDL etc.

When you need a COR wait till your Window  for 90 day report and book appointment for TM47. 

The lovely io will also make photocopy of the tm47 and process COR. 

• Like 2