Alleged Russian Prostitute Arrested in Wichit, Phuket

webfact

image.jpeg

Wichit –An alleged Russian prostitute was arrested in Wichit on Monday (March 18th) after a sting operation, the fourth Russian woman this month arrested for alleged prostitution.

The Wichit Police told the Phuket Express that they arrested a suspect identified only as Ms. Marina, 22, a Russian national at a hotel in Wichit. The arrest came after police operated a sting operation because they had received a tip off from concerned citizens that Russian prostitutes were working illegally in Phuket.

The Russian woman was advertised on an undisclosed online platform. She agreed on a fee for her services to an undercover cop and made an appointment at an unidentified hotel where she was eventually arrested.

By Goongnang Suksawat

Full story: THE PHUKET EXPRESS 2024-03-20

- Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

1000x500-3.png

They are expensive else ive been in the market before. In my early days i once wondered into a russian bar naively, the girl actually warned me and told me to leave asap or it cost me a lot just for drinks, walking street pattaya hehe.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, flyingtlger said:

Damn ruskies, taking business away from the local prostitutes:cheesy:.....

Ha i dont think so, they charge 3-5-10k easily, thais are cheaper.

but then again, you get a real woman too

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The Russian woman was advertised on an undisclosed online platform. She agreed on a fee for her services to an undercover cop and made an appointment at an unidentified hotel where she was eventually arrested.

Holiday is over for this girl.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

because they had received a tip off from concerned citizens

Again , .... spies everywhere .

3 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

the girl actually warned me and told me to leave asap

Good girl .

On 3/20/2024 at 9:37 AM, Freddy42OZ said:

How do they do that when allegedly there are no local prostitutes. 

I wish they would stop this ridiculous anti-foreigner nonsense and just let people get on with their lives.  How is this poor girl hurting anyone?  

This girl is not hurting any one,it is the people she is working for, the russian mob.