Pharmacy For Diazepam

degodasilva

Try Facino pharmacy:

Address: 8 154 หมู่ 6 N Pattaya Rd, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand

Hours: 

Open ⋅ Closes 8 pm

Phone: +66 33 046 118

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Independent pharmacies can't legally sell benzos. You'll need to buy from a hospital pharmacy after seeing a hospital doc. You may or may not be prescribed diazepam in particular.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, degodasilva said:

Hi

Can anyone suggest a pharmacy in central Pattaya stocking and selling Diazepam?

Many thanks

Diazepam is a controlled substance.  Forewarned is forearmed.  If you're caught with Diazepam, either physically holding it or in your bloodstream , you'll be arrested. 

You can legally obtain it from a doctor's clinic.  The question you should be asking is a recommendation to a doctor's clinic.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, connda said:

Diazepam is a controlled substance.  Forewarned is forearmed.  If you're caught with Diazepam, either physically holding it or in your bloodstream , you'll be arrested. 

You can legally obtain it from a doctor's clinic.  The question you should be asking is a recommendation to a doctor's clinic.

My doc at Phayatai Sriracha prescribes for me.

2 minutes ago, bbko said:

You can't buy it "over the counter", you'll need a prescription from a doc. 

Not what my mate tells me, available in many places, that's what he says...

2 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

It's a Class 4 controlled drug, available only from hospitals or specific pharmacies, it's certainly not available OTC anywhere in TH.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

Is he legally buying them?  The last thing I want to do in Thailand is get caught buying controlled drugs illegally. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Mike Lister said:

It's a Class 4 controlled drug, available only from hospitals or specific pharmacies, it's certainly not available OTC anywhere in TH.

Ok, my mate must be wrong then, have you personally tried all the pharmacies in Thailand to verify this?

1 minute ago, bbko said:

Is he legally buying them?  The last thing I want to do in Thailand is get caught buying controlled drugs illegally. 

Judging by this thread, it doesn't sound like it's legal.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, PJ71 said:

Ok, my mate must be wrong then, have you personally tried all the pharmacies in Thailand to verify this?

With that sort of response, don't expect me to try and help you with anything again.

1 minute ago, Mike Lister said:

With that sort of response, don't expect me to try and help you with anything again.

Ok, but you never answered the question so i guess your comment is only an assumption?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

Ok, but you never answered the question so i guess your comment is only an assumption?

No, my comment is a fact, it can be obtained from specific pharmacies that are licensed for this purpose but it cannot be sold OTC, it requires a prescription.

"If you read the full text of the Psychotropic Substances Act 1975, you'll see it CAN be bought and dispensed here... BUT... now it may only be done so only via a licensed pharmacy who has the proper permits from the Ministry of Health and/or the Narcotics Board to do so..

So, you are correct in that no, it cannot be bought "over the counter"-- which was the norm some years back as you note.. but.. yes.. it still can be legally obtained in the Kingdom, but may now be done only via licensed and controlled sources".

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293916-i3687-k4382288-o10-Diazepam-Bangkok.html

1 minute ago, Mike Lister said:

No, my comment is a fact, it can be obtained from specific pharmacies that are licensed for this purpose but it cannot be sold OTC, it requires a prescription.

"If you read the full text of the Psychotropic Substances Act 1975, you'll see it CAN be bought and dispensed here... BUT... now it may only be done so only via a licensed pharmacy who has the proper permits from the Ministry of Health and/or the Narcotics Board to do so..

So, you are correct in that no, it cannot be bought "over the counter"-- which was the norm some years back as you note.. but.. yes.. it still can be legally obtained in the Kingdom, but may now be done only via licensed and controlled sources".

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293916-i3687-k4382288-o10-Diazepam-Bangkok.html

I'm going to stop engaging with you as it appears you believe reports on Trip Advisor which are far from reality.

Never mind, maybe one day you'll go out into the big bad world and see what really goes on.

The question is about availability not legality.

Have a great day.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

It's easy to find along many pharmacy's on Bukow, so a friend tells me.

He says it's 200 baht for a strip of 10.

Most likely fake, and might not contain diazepam, or something else.

An clinic or hospital will prescribe for you! 

6. You will not post or link to items or content that are illegal in Thailand or any other country within ASEAN.

//CLOSED//

• Like 1