Tantra Sex Guru arrested.

On 3/24/2024 at 2:00 PM, Dolf said:

80% guys

Not really, you can't fake your way in those communities, mainly girls who are lost in the first place, easy to hypnotize. The guys are usually just doing the initial workshops, nothing really happens at those.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

1 minute ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Not really, you can't fake your way in those communities, mainly girls who are lost in the first place, easy to hypnotize. The guys are usually just doing the initial workshops, nothing really happens at those.

Look at the photo. Mostly hippy guys.

There loads of these tantric workshops on Koh Phangan. The most interesting in my humble opinion is called the all woman only Jade temple. They sell jade round balls to be inserted into the so called female Yoni they also advertise Yoni massage workshops Google. It would be an interesting fly on the wall experience .

• Agree 1

Tantra sex ? Is that when you let big spiders run all over your genitals ?? 🤔

Or am I thinking of Tarantulas ???

Hmm...... and the wife thinks I'm kinky !!

1 hour ago, quake said:

I think they only want big members. 

When I worked in HK, a colleague boasted of a very big member but complained that the girls would run away when they saw it.

One night he picked up a girl to find that, when he got back to his apartment, it was a lady boy.

The lady boy refused to leave when he/she saw the big member. My colleague ran out and checked into a hotel for the night.

:sorry:

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1