Former prosecutor files lawsuit in Red Bull hit-and-run case

webfact

expecting his return very soon as the "non-elected" PM guy pardoned Thaksin, Yingluck, next will be this one  and then maybe Jo Ferrari  555

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 2

It’s good to see that an ex prosecutor has the courage to go after those he believes did wrong in this particular case I wish him well in as  his search for the truth however I worry about his well being 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

courage to go after those he believes did wrong in this particular case

But he isn't.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The misleading information purportedly convinced the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC), the Public Prosecutors Commission (PPC), and an independent panel led by Vicha Mahakun of Chainarong’s involvement in evidence tampering regarding the notorious hit-and-run case.

"purportedly"

What's his clear and convincing evidence and why isn't NACC, PPC and "independent panel" also sued if they have as well ignored exculpatory evidence in their independent investigations? Maybe because they didn't and might countersue for defamation. 

1 hour ago, twizzian said:

I thought you only had one year to get a Thai law suit into the courts from the date of the incident.

Don't you think that the Statute of Limitations should be UNLIMITED  ?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mavideol said:

expecting his return very soon as the "non-elected" PM guy pardoned Thaksin, Yingluck, next will be this one  and then maybe Jo Ferrari  555

am sorry, I confused somebody with lack of or not sense of humor...pity

4 hours ago, artotle said:

Just let it be, Boss literally just accidentally killed one of his dogs (a police officer) and being spineless and without honor the whole police force got together to protect him after. Good riddance.

Well you have to consider the large sums of money daddy had to pay all the way up the grape vine against putting a spoiled brat behind bars, no profit in that. As police officers they are lousy but as pragmatic businessmen they are in a class of their own. The amounts paid would have been huge to offset the risk, how that was got rid off on the tax ledgers is anybody's guess, another payment made to cause bad eyesight at the tax office perhaps.

This case was such a load of nonsense from the very beginning. The reality is that anyone worth over 200 million baht in Thailand is essentially above the law, when you're talking about somebody who's worth billions of dollars then it's probably an entirely different standard, they own the police, they control the judiciary, they are never prosecuted under any circumstances. So this entire case was just window dressing from the very beginning, I don't think he was ever pursued at any level. 

13 hours ago, Mavideol said:

Birds of a Feather stick together