Green World Hot Springs Hotel Resort and Golf Club

JAS21

Has anyone actually been there either playing golf or staying…if so what is it like?  I understand that most of the Koreans who were there earlier this month have now gone back home.

We have to do the annual family thing in Kanch next week so MrsJ is suggesting afterwards that we have a few days there. It’s quite cheap …700thb all in and 800thb to stay with breakfast.

Also at Bangkok Motor Show I’m told that there is an offer available for playing at Grand Prix golf club if anyone is interested.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

At present weekday all in price at Grand Prix Golf Club is 1800thb and 1400thb to stay. Weekend price is more and towards the end of the year both are much more. The offer is valid for wd and we until the end of the year.

Grand Prix stand is next to the Merc stand. We also wandered through the BMW stand …didn’t recognise it at first …no oil on the floor ……..

IMG_5392.thumb.jpeg.86eba8608fcea73a0e6a05aa221f5ada.jpeg

Edited by JAS21

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2024 at 1:19 PM, JAS21 said:

Has anyone actually been there either playing golf or staying…if so what is it like?  I understand that most of the Koreans who were there earlier this month have now gone back home.

We have to do the annual family thing in Kanch next week so MrsJ is suggesting afterwards that we have a few days there. It’s quite cheap …700thb all in and 800thb to stay with breakfast.

Also at Bangkok Motor Show I’m told that there is an offer available for playing at Grand Prix golf club if anyone is interested.

It’s about a two hour drive from Kanchanaburi town. The course condition is really great and so are the greens. Unfortunately dual pricing 700thb for Thai and 1000 for none Thai. Nowhere did it say that until we went to pay. Anyway  good price so not a real problem. We stayed two days.

There were about 30 Koreans staying so we had to go off after them, so started playing about 8am. Play was quick, good job really as temperature soon got up to 41C.

Our room was quite large and could be described  as quite okay. Other than breakfast we had meals in a restaurant about 4kms away.

Their swimming pool has been closed since Covid, so not a lot else to do…golf course appeared empty in the afternoon ………probably best to visit when it’s not quite so hot ….

We drove up to Vajiralongkorn Dam Golf Course with the idea of staying there and playing …took one look at it …very very dry and decided no.

Off to Grand Prix GC for a couple of days ..