Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Age-old Question: Would you rather have been born a girl?

My Friends,

This is an age-old question that I sometimes ask myself.

What about you?

Would you rather have been born a girl?

Sure, I know I am very handsome.

But, girls are more beautiful than handsome.

And sometimes, I wish I could wear a dress, or short skirts, like the men do in Scotland, but only in Scotland is the wearing of skirts, acceptable, for men.

I would like the freedom of not having to always run around in the constricting trousers (pants to Americans).

There might be a few disadvantages to being born a girl.

But, girls are usually more even tempered, and they are less likely to be sent to prison, or to kill people, something that I would never do.

I prefer the female sex to the male sex.

Jack Lemmon once toyed with being a girl.

And, Jack was one HOT babe, too.

He was from Harvard, of course.

And, all males at Harvard would make good girls, or bad girls, if they just put on a bit of lipstick, and had their hair done.

Jack was quite a beauty, in drag.

So, I am wondering about this age-old question:

Better to be born a girl?

Better to be born a boy?

Regards,

Gamma

Note:  I have never figured out how this POLLING works on TV, or otherwise I would turn this Thread/Topic into a POLL.

You don't understand OSGOOD.

I'm a Man.

Well, NOBODY's Perfect.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

It's no longer that simple. There are now officially 72 genders amongst the world's human population. Personally, and I know that in this day and age that this is incredibley boring but I 100% identify as a man. And because of this I like actual 100% proper ladies. 

Sooooo....in answer to the OP's question, no I couldn't imagine or indeed want to be anything other than a proper bloke.

• Agree 1

How's about a hermaphrodite? What's going on, GG?: last week it was cocks, then you were into bums, and now the other. It's all very confusing. However, since you mentioned Jack Lemmon, you have piqued my interest. One of the greatest actors there ever was. As you clearly have an affinity for G's, did you ever see Glengarry Glen Ross? Conspiracy was good, but that was easily the best ensemble cast there has ever been in the history of movie making, and with a next level dialogue to boot!

But rather be born a girl? Good god, no. I am in no way a feminist, but the sht they have to go through in this F'ed up world, and then there's childbirth. Blokes would likely never be able to handle that kind of pain. But guys saying they would go full on lezzie if they were a girl probably wouldn't do so, since all the hormones are different such that one might generally find a flange piece unattractive. That could just be me, mind. :smile:

8 hours ago, Dolf said:

Free house

I would, but only if born without a uterus. I'd also have to be so beautiful I'd make other women jealous.

Even though women constantly bleat on about how badly they are done by, they can get on just by being good looking. Men like to throw money, free dinners and trinkets at pretty women, but my only bed time companion ( after my free dinner and movie from a male admirer, of which I'd have hundreds  ) would be my girlfriend or a pet rabbit ( probably both ). I might have a vagina in my new persona, but I'm sure I'd still like girls

6 hours ago, daveAustin said:

and then there's childbirth. Blokes would likely never be able to handle that kind of pain.

I attended a number of births during my nurse training ( I'm also a qualified maternity nurse ), and if there is one thing I can say without any shadow of a doubt is that if I had a functioning uterus, there is absolutely no way any man would ever stick a baby in me. Humans may be a brilliant piece of biological design, but unless God designed women with a zip in the required place there is absolutely no way I'd ever be needing a maternity ward. I'm only surprised that women didn't give their men a good kicking in the correct piece of male anatomy after going through that.

However, seems that when women were designed, not only were they given the ability to squeeze a baby's head out of the same hole that was small enough for their husbands teeny willy to stick the baby in, but after screaming a lot and threatening to cut it off if it ever came near them again, seemingly soon as the baby is out and dripping bodily fluids over the woman, the pain vanishes ( in the normal course of events- sadly not all births are normal which is why a midwife requires a lot more training than a standard nurse gets ) and it's as though the baby really was delivered by stork mail.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

only in Scotland is the wearing of skirts, acceptable, for men.

Rubbish. There are cultures in which men wear a sarong, which can also double as a skirt. When I was living in Singapore, which has a large Malay population, I wore a sarong some of the time, just like Malay men. It's much cooler than pants.

When I lived in Thailand I also wore a sarong, but only in the house and garden.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I attended a number of births during my nurse training ( I'm also a qualified maternity nurse ), and if there is one thing I can say without any shadow of a doubt is that if I had a functioning uterus, there is absolutely no way any man would ever stick a baby in me. Humans may be a brilliant piece of biological design, but unless God designed women with a zip in the required place there is absolutely no way I'd ever be needing a maternity ward. I'm only surprised that women didn't give their men a good kicking in the correct piece of male anatomy after going through that.

However, seems that when women were designed, not only were they given the ability to squeeze a baby's head out of the same hole that was small enough for their husbands teeny willy to stick the baby in, but after screaming a lot and threatening to cut it off if it ever came near them again, seemingly soon as the baby is out and dripping bodily fluids over the woman, the pain vanishes ( in the normal course of events- sadly not all births are normal which is why a midwife requires a lot more training than a standard nurse gets ) and it's as though the baby really was delivered by stork mail.

If childbirth were actually painful, then...

They would not continue to do the same thing....

Over, and over, again.

Would they?

There must be a lot of pleasure in that pain, I would think.

Although, I don't know why.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

If childbirth were actually painful, then...

They would not continue to do the same thing....

Over, and over, again.

Would they?

There must be a lot of pleasure in that pain, I would think.

Although, I don't know why.

Women seem to like babies, so they do keep doing it. Pretty weird IMO but then I don't ever want a baby so I'm probably the wrong person to comment on that.

I read somewhere a long time ago that Russian women used to only have one baby because their maternity services were so bad they swore never to go through that again. I don't know if that was true, but it sort of sounded right. Saudi women more than made up for it though. When I was working there, a normal number of babies was apparently 8 per mother. In Riyadh they used to travel in very large Jimmy cars, which would have been the only way to fit 4 wives and 32 kids in ( satire alert for the humour devoid ).

Concerning the pain of childbirth:

I have no sympathy for the SECOND TIME AROUND.

a.  I feel great empathy for the the first birth.

b. But, not for the second birthing....

It's like this:

a.  You hit yourself in the head with a hammer, and that smarts, Big Time.

b.  And then, you hit yourself in the head with a hammer, the second time?

Life is just so illogical to me, I guess.

19 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apologies. I am a qualified Obstetric nurse, not a maternity nurse. I was getting a bit muddled there. A maternity nurse knows a lot more about it than I do.

11 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

And sometimes, I wish I could wear a dress, or short skirts, like the men do in Scotland, but only in Scotland is the wearing of skirts, acceptable, for men.

Scots men don't wear skirts, they occasionally wear a ceremonial "Kilt", particularly at weddings or at Scotland football matches. No one wears one every day unless their job is a bagpipe player or they are involved in tourism. In any case, it is a battle uniform, not an expression of femininity.

The only Scots men wearing dresses or skirts are transexuals. And you'll find them in every country. 

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2024 at 2:37 AM, Dmaxdan said:

There are now officially 72 genders amongst the world's human population.

I thought it was possible that our civilisation was over when there were only 8 genders, but if they are multiplying like that I'm certain we are doomed.

doomed.jpg

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2024 at 9:00 AM, AlexRich said:

The only Scots men wearing dresses or skirts are transexuals. And you'll find them in every country. 

Transexual? Do you mean transvestite?

You can’t say that anymore either the polite term is crossdressing. 

1 hour ago, Captain Monday said:

Transexual? Do you mean transvestite?

You can’t say that anymore either the polite term is crossdressing. 

Yeah? Anything with a “trans” prefix.