Hua Hin Night Market

NE1

Which one, as there's a few, not counting the ones at Nong Kae south of the hwy 4 RR pver pass.  Gmap will help with ball park times.

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

In that case it could be argued that there are 10's... 100's of them around Hua Hin and Cha-am... 

When someone is referring to the 'Hua Hin Night Market'....    there is one obvious market everyone means.

It's what all the Thai's call the Hua Hin Night Market without any other need for a description or directions. 

The Hua Hin Night Market Opens at 6pm (theoretically - realistically its open a little earlier) and all the way up Hua Hin Soi 72.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

In that case it could be argued that there are 10's... 100's of them around Hua Hin and Cha-am... 

When someone is referring to the 'Hua Hin Night Market'....    there is one obvious market everyone means.

It's what all the Thai's call the Hua Hin Night Market without any other need for a description or directions. 

The Hua Hin Night Market Opens at 6pm (theoretically - realistically its open a little earlier) and all the way up Hua Hin Soi 72.

Not really, but if you so say ... 

... that one wasn't the first one that popped in my mind.

On 4/2/2024 at 12:21 PM, NE1 said:

Could someone please tell me if the Night Market in Hua Hin is on every night and is there any car parking facilities nearby ?

Yes, and car parking is a problem 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Yes, and car parking is a problem 

I've been dozens of times and park on the road closet to market ( the road is off the small road that goes to the old train station) every single time. Same when I go the other direction on that same road that the police station is on. When I go to restaurants around there I can park every time. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

If you like walking not parking whilst boiling alive looking at Tat then it's a must. Try by scooter then you boil on the way there to🤔  

So you sit at home to stay cool? What do you do there, watch TV?

Night market ... simply walk there after sunset, as most people if 'in town', and less than 1 km away, if not much less.  'In town' isn't that big.   Baht buses are quite convenient, but stop running at night fall, I think.

On 4/2/2024 at 8:42 AM, NE1 said:

What is funny ?

That the myriad of stalls set up to form the Night Market are set up on streets which are used for parking to access the Day Market....🤣

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2024 at 8:19 AM, sammieuk1 said:

If you like walking not parking whilst boiling alive looking at Tat then it's a must. Try by scooter then you boil on the way there to🤔  

Funny