Seat Plan.

7 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Anyone know how I can get a seat plan for my flight? Booking.com gave me instructions with a booking ref but it does not help at all.

Open Google and type: manage booking KLM.  Replace KLM with the name of the airline you are flying.  Follow the link to the booking page and enter the requested information.  Not all airlines or fare types will allow you to pre-select seats.  The locator/booking reference might not work depends on the airline.  

Edited by Oliver Holzerfilled
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Oliver Holzerfilled said:

Open Google and type: manage booking KLM.  Replace KLM with the name of the airline you are flying.  Follow the link to the booking page and enter the requested information.  Not all airlines or fare types will allow you to pre-select seats.  The locator/booking reference might not work depends on the airline.  

I did what you said and it worked out. Thanks again.

Seatguru is becoming less and less helpful as it's no longer being updated (no money in it for it's owners Tripadvisor).

I can't comment on Seatlink mentioned above but I've been using aerolopa recently, although I've found Bangkok Airways doesn't feature on it.

• Agree 1

To see the current seat allocations on an upcoming flight I always use "Expert Flyer".  Free of charge it has some limitations but it's good enough to see how busy the flight is and if you have a free seat next to you, etc.

3 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

To see the current seat allocations on an upcoming flight I always use "Expert Flyer".  Free of charge it has some limitations but it's good enough to see how busy the flight is and if you have a free seat next to you, etc.

Yes, Seat Alerts is part of their operation which is the app I use for this.

seatalerts.png.53034cf208084e789ee986c6d7a09b1d.png

• Thumbs Up 1