Does Grab operate in Hua Hin?

Does GRAB actually operate function anywhere now ?

Its getting harder and harder to secure a Grab Ride.

Myself and pretty much anyone I discuss this with is of the same opinion - Getting a GRAB Taxi / car is getting more and more tricky as 'Thainess' allows the fluckwittery to slip through the levels of corporate control preventing it from being an extremely reliable service. 

This past few weeks I've hit a 100% record of GRAB Taxis / Cars taking an order, then cancelling on me after a few mins, this cycle gets repeated over and over again until ultimately a ride is secured.... 

... then we may get contacted by the rider and asked to cancel (probably because they can no longer cancel any more rides themselves becasue they've already done so, so many times).

Since UBER left Thailand the Taxi services which theoretically were improving have gone backwards as far as convenience, honestly (using the meter) and customer service is concerned. 

There are still positive experiences with regular Taxi's and GRAB / BOLT etc but they have become the exception rather than the rule. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Does GRAB actually operate function anywhere now ?

Its getting harder and harder to secure a Grab Ride.

Myself and pretty much anyone I discuss this with is of the same opinion - Getting a GRAB Taxi / car is getting more and more tricky as 'Thainess' allows the fluckwittery to slip through the levels of corporate control preventing it from being an extremely reliable service. 

This past few weeks I've hit a 100% record of GRAB Taxis / Cars taking an order, then cancelling on me after a few mins, this cycle gets repeated over and over again until ultimately a ride is secured.... 

... then we may get contacted by the rider and asked to cancel (probably because they can no longer cancel any more rides themselves becasue they've already done so, so many times).

Since UBER left Thailand the Taxi services which theoretically were improving have gone backwards as far as convenience, honestly (using the meter) and customer service is concerned. 

There are still positive experiences with regular Taxi's and GRAB / BOLT etc but they have become the exception rather than the rule. 

That is Bangkok only