Annoying Neighbours.

NONG CHOK

21 hours ago, NONG CHOK said:

supposed to be a support centre for Pattayas down trodden ladies

At my condo we have about a dozen middle aged to elderly Thai women cleaners. They are always noisy, talking loud, yelling, laughing, having a good time. 

I don't think you can shut them up, probably time to move. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The cleaning ladies don't worry me and they are very pleasant and friendly. It's the people inside where the " Catholic "converts reside. It was on again this morning for several hours. Yelling Thai Isaan songs and carrying on as if they broke into the vault set aside for the communion wine. Being Isaan women they may've been drinking Lao Kaow. If that's the case the place would've been deadly silent as they would've been commatosed on the floor or resuming their " Catholic " studies.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/4/2024 at 3:35 PM, NONG CHOK said:

Hi all, I live next door to a very large building in Soi 25 Naklua. I believe it's supposed to be a support centre for Pattayas down trodden ladies. At times the ladies make the place sound like Soi 6. I thought they were supposed to be there to rid Buddhism out of their lives and become devout Catholics. Does anyone know anything  about this place?

I am surprised they are making so much noise, I recall a lot of motorcycles got parked on a bit of land opposite, so traffic is increased. They have event days, Songkran, Loy Kratong, Christmas and Easter, money making fetes, where they may make noise outside, but absolutely never at night or evening. Apparently the condos have complained to them about noise. I would rather live near there than by a mosque or Thai karaoke myself.

• Like 1

I'm going to check this place out. It sounds like the ladies know how to have a good time.  A few bottles of jungle hooch and some crazy Issan music are just what the doctor ordered. 

• Haha 2

On 4/6/2024 at 6:58 AM, jacko45k said:

I am surprised they are making so much noise, I recall a lot of motorcycles got parked on a bit of land opposite, so traffic is increased. They have event days, Songkran, Loy Kratong, Christmas and Easter, money making fetes, where they may make noise outside, but absolutely never at night or evening. Apparently the condos have complained to them about noise. I would rather live near there than by a mosque or Thai karaoke myself.

In recent years the land where the motor cycles were parked has been replaced by 2 new hotels. So now in a very narrow soi we have to listen to tour buses all night.

10 hours ago, NONG CHOK said:

In recent years the land where the motor cycles were parked has been replaced by 2 new hotels. So now in a very narrow soi we have to listen to tour buses all night.

Exactly, I don't see the Fountain as a problem in that respect, but the relatively new condos etc are complaining. A bit of xenophobia maybe......and parking annoyance.