Abortion foreign nationals

You can do a pill for like 5-6K baht if it is very recent, otherwise up to like 12-16 weeks can be done at a few hospitals in Bangkok, the cost regardless of being Thai or not is I think 12-20K baht. I know someone who done it recently but not remember which specific hospital it was, but good care and all good. I guess some searches in Thai will tell you this. If it is too late for the pill but under the 10-12 weeks, suction could be possible at various clinics nationwide.

They changed the laws here so it is not illegal anymore to do this, and to be a foreigner they would even care less.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

41 minutes ago, Lorry said:

Do PDA or Khlongtan Hospital provide abortion for foreigners without residence in Thailand (Indonesian passport)? Any experience?

Search on Google "Women on Web", there is information that is valid worldwide.

Yes. No problem for foreigners, even tourists, being accepted at either place. 

Language something of a barrier  though so I would advise to have a Thai speaker along.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/5/2024 at 4:20 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Surprising women don't take the morning after pill at the time, 39 baht from pharmacy

The pregnant woman is in Indonesia, I don't think the morning after pill is easily available there (just guessing)

53 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

If in Indonesia she could also go to Cambodia where I recommend the MSI clinics 

https://www.mariestopes.org.kh/

Thx.

I know this and this was my first advice (especially as they were asking about abortion pills,  which are very easy to get in Cambodia).

12 hours ago, Lorry said:

Thx.

I know this and this was my first advice (especially as they were asking about abortion pills,  which are very easy to get in Cambodia).

Indeed. Even sold over the counter, reliable brand =  Medabon from PSI.

But how far along is she? Delays will limit options. image.png.2df0de38657aab281b1b428c8c84d444.png

Fetus deletus is easier to get here these days than trying to buy a pack of deli meat at 711 without the staff putting it in the microwave before you scream "Noooooooooo, NOT hot!!!!"....

• Sad 1