No overseas fee Debit cards

Fees are outrageous but that is/was normal thing to consider using foreign ATM in Thailand. 

Thanks to blockchain technology we don't have to carry cash in underwear, just crypto-wallet and the world is your oyster.
btw how about todays ExRate of 36.7 THB/$ ?

lovely, yes?

I am with ING, and I use Wise. ING used to rebate the fee but they don't anymore - probably because it is 220-250 baht and that is like $10. They still don't charge their fee if you meet their hoops, but that was only $5 or something. Wise is kind of confusing. So I don't know - still need cash for the market and stuff. Unless somehow one can get a Thai bank account and use the QR code thing that even the market vendors have.

2 minutes ago, grazer said:

Wise is kind of confusing

In what way?

((edit)never mind. I just saw that you don't have a Thai bank account, so Wise isn't really for you anyway...)

Edited by JayClay

I never understood people using foreign debit cards here in Thailand.....or anywhere else. Banks need reining in with their damned fees. I'd recommend a guillotine and lampposts for bankers. 

21 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I forgot,we can use paywave now too

Just tap the card 

Probably will be a FEE I guess of course 

Tap/swipe for payment, buying online, all cashless transactions is a different matter.

I meet some requirements at my bank so they do not take 1.75% (VISA card).

I rarely use it as I have three local accounts.