Goat Cheese

onzestan

I've heard a rumour that there's an Australian in or around Pattaya that makes

(on a limited scale) some really good goat cheese. :o

Can any one help me getting his telephone number and/or address?

thanks beforehand.

onzestan

Your right there is a guy that makes goat cheese,not sure if he is in hua yai district,he did a documentary at the expats club a few weeks ago.There is a guy on this forum called goatfarmer,but not sure if that is the same guy,sorry dont have number..

Yes, there is a guy with a goat farm and he makes excellent goat cheese. At the moment you will have to go to his farm to buy any. Here is his website.

http://www.asiagoat.com/

Hi Rdrokit,

Thanks for the info.

Will try to get some.

Love the stuff.

The ones available at carrefour are not what I'm looking for (the strong taste kind).

Some baguette, cheese and a glass of red wine :o:D :D :D :D :bah:

cheers and thanks again

onzestan

...and yes...he is the goatfarmer of TV...

the cheese is great, but you have to buy a full kg so if you need someone to share, let me know! :o

ooooooops....I outed a fellow member.....ouchouchouch...Mods! :D

...and yes...he is the goatfarmer of TV...

the cheese is great, but you have to buy a full kg so if you need someone to share, let me know! :o

ooooooops....I outed a fellow member.....ouchouchouch...Mods! :D

I'll go in for a 1/4 kilo

ok....any other takers? 1/4 kg ?? I took 1/2 kg first and it lasts a bit too long for to people....1/4 kg is just the right amount!

Your right there is a guy that makes goat cheese,not sure if he is in hua yai district,he did a documentary at the expats club a few weeks ago.There is a guy on this forum called goatfarmer,but not sure if that is the same guy,sorry dont have number..

That wouldn't be the same boring, self-serving, chronologically-challenged, grand-standing, senile, retirement home, vapid, joke of an 'expats club' from another thread now would it?

I'll take a half Kilo. I'd also like to visit the farm. Does anyone have directions?

Barry

There is a Google Earth link from the website [ http://www.asiagoat.com/ ]. I had a map once from one of the expat clubs, but lost it.

Bascially head North on Sukhumvit from Pattaya until you get to FLY NOW. Take the RIGHT turn at the Traffic Lights. The Google Earth map shows they are located after you cross the railway track and go a bit further. Cannot say more, so search from there.