Identify pill - help

Hi,

I caught an UTI and recieved antibiotics for it, all settled. They also have me this bag of 5 pills for 3 days for "pain". 

Any idea what it might be? She scooped them up from a big jar, but the name escaped me. Anti inflammatory?

20240409_193005.jpg

At least it has an imprint. There is an online pill identifier site  which may help you there. By color I would guess vit B but that is just a quick guess. Take them into a real Pharmacy and ask if that is easier.

6 minutes ago, aldriglikvid said:

Hi,

I caught an UTI and recieved antibiotics for it, all settled. They also have me this bag of 5 pills for 3 days for "pain". 

Any idea what it might be? She scooped them up from a big jar, but the name escaped me. Anti inflammatory?

20240409_193005.jpg

Be more specific, provide actual readable Thai labels, specify what UTI you got etc etc. If you want a proper answer.

1 minute ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Thank god you are not a pharmacist, Vitamine B, 5 in a bag, on prescription.... 

I honestly  don't understand your  comment ! lmao

On prescription? Or ?

And  no I am not trying to represent a Pharmacist anyway.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

I honestly  don't understand your  comment ! lmao

On prescription? Or ?

And  no I am not trying to represent a Pharmacist anyway.

Vitamine B would not come in such bag let alone in a bag with 5 of them. If you can't even understand this, you should not have replied. To not judge you on the great lack of basic medicinal knowledge, how would a bag of 5 vitamine B pills cure a UTI...

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Be more specific, provide actual readable Thai labels, specify what UTI you got etc etc. If you want a proper answer.

If there were any labels, I would have Google em 🙂 Anyways, I'll swing by the clinic tomorrow and ask. No biggie. 

Thanks everyone

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, aldriglikvid said:

If there were any labels, I would have Google em 🙂 Anyways, I'll swing by the clinic tomorrow and ask. No biggie. 

Thanks everyone

If there is no label or info, there would still be a hospital receipt, so you simply are stupid then. At least be smart enough to not take any pills, if you were right, and no single paper with info was supplied to you. Perhaps even go to a real hospital, as a clinic giving you blank pills is dodgy as hell.

Why did you even take them home before asking in such case lol. Next thing you know, they are illegal without a prescription.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Vitamine B would not come in such bag let alone in a bag with 5 of them. If you can't even understand this, you should not have replied. To not judge you on the great lack of basic medicinal knowledge, how would a bag of 5 vitamine B pills cure a UTI...

Hello? Op recieved  antibiotics ...not specified as to  over a time period or a one off. P  was happy  with that...presume  outcome  OP questioned  the additional mystery tabs . I suggested ...online pill check.... guess as to composition  thinking of  follow up to antibiotics..... if in doubt  go to a Pharmacy and ask . 

Obviously  your medicinal knowledge is  so far in advance of  mine I  bow to you Dokter !

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Thank god you are not a pharmacist, Vitamine B, 5 in a bag, on prescription....  Like a dealer selling you meth while you ask for XTC.

Getting a baggie of pills from the pharmacy is hardly "on prescription".

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, jimn said:

Pill with imprint NL is Brown, Oval and has been identified as Imipramine Hydrochloride 50 mg. It is supplied by Abbott Laboratories.

Imipramine is used in the treatment of Enuresis; Interstitial Cystitis; Depression; Primary Nocturnal Enuresis; Pain and belongs to the drug class tricyclic antidepressants

See post above yours. It is not this, ir is ibuprofen brand name Ibucet.

In any event OP already got vlarification from the clinic that it was ibuprofen.