After my 3rd online 90 day rejection I have to go to Jomtien, what do I need for the TM 30 apart from the two completed forms, I have house book & a copy of the title deeds,  if all goes well then I will do the 90 day.

Edited by sometime

2 minutes ago, sometime said:

Yes my wife & both have a TM 47 receipt but only mine was rejected , been here 14 years same home

Yes rejected online .

That is not uncommon. 

Suggest attend jomtiem immigration with copy most recent TM47 and should be sufficient.  

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Very rarely given.

The standard statement is " report to your immigration office" 

No, reasons are now given in the rejected email notification.

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.

With the OP mentioning a TM30, I wondered if that was the reason given for the refusal.

19 minutes ago, Liquorice said:
28 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

office" 

No, reasons are now given in the rejected email notification

Not for my last 3 rejections online application 

However thanks for update which helps me not. 

"

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Please contact the nearest Immigration Office in person immediately.

7 minutes ago, PoorSucker said:

TM30 was asked when I needed residence certificate in Jomtien.

Tourists was fined 1.600 baht without an TM30 for 30 days extension.

The op is not after a certificate of residence. 

He wants to do 90 day report

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Please contact the nearest Immigration Office in person immediately.

A wanted man Jack!

Rereading the Op's original post, I think he just made an error with the form number and meant TM47, rather than TM30, which makes more sense.

14 hours ago, sometime said:

After my 3rd online 90 day rejection I have to go to Jomtien, what do I need for the TM 30 apart from the two completed forms, I have house book & a copy of the title deeds,  if all goes well then I will do the 90 day.

UPDATE

Got to immigration 8.30 the place was packed made it to the front of the line in 5 min, it did stipulate a TM30 is  what you need for the 90 day.
Showed the lady my 90 day Docs & asked do I need a TM30 I have lived here nearly 20 years she say where you live so I gave here a copy of the house book that she later gave back.
She gave me the ticket & said one hour, & one hour it was 90 day done.

All the paperwork the everyone had filled in was just put in a pile never to be looked at.

19 minutes ago, sometime said:

asked do I need a TM30

Better not to invite an IO to ask you to submit more than you've already submitted. If they want more, they'll be sure to inform you.

And as you learned, the copy of the yellow book sufficed.

I did my online reporting yesterday and was rejected today, first time it has happened. Went to immigration with passport only. 5 minutes later got the paper. There’s no explanation regarding reasons for rejecting online applications. 

13 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

I did my online reporting yesterday and was rejected today, first time it has happened. Went to immigration with passport only. 5 minutes later got the paper. There’s no explanation regarding reasons for rejecting online applications. 

It just happens, it seems, for no reason.  An online rejection I received referenced a TM30 problem (because a hotel in Hua HIn filed the usual TM30 for me.  I went and filed the TM47 in person without a comment about the TM30 but I later had to "update" my TM30 filing to use the online system again.  This happened in spite of the current police rules saying a filing/update was not needed given I returned to my TM30 registered address.

Then, in early February of this year, another online application was rejected and specified that "Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date."  Simply untrue....both dates were correct and I filed the TM47 in person the next day without a problem (using the same form they email back when acknowledging one's filing....with the exact same information they rejected before).

I have no clue who gets, reads, and decides the online TM47 filings (I'm in Chiangmai) but it's my best guess that whoever it is just made a mistake, applied their own rules, didn't know the rules, or was just having a bad day.

46 minutes ago, CMBob said:

I have no clue who gets, reads, and decides the online TM47 filings (I'm in Chiangmai)

CM have ignored the change of tm30 rules fron June 2020. 

On 4/9/2024 at 4:02 PM, PoorSucker said:

TM30 was asked when I needed residence certificate in Jomtien.

Tourists was fined 1.600 baht without an TM30 for 30 days extension.

Was the receipt for 1,600 Baht?