Kasikorn Account (or other bank) - can I use it in Phnom Penh branches

I know there's a Kasikorn Bank in Cambodia and they have a branch at "67-69, Preah Monivong Boulevard, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh"

I did a 'Google Earth' search and it came up with this - it sure looks like a regular retail bank :

image.png.cd7763587babc14ead74940601b89f1c.png

What I'm wondering is if I can access the funds in my Kasikorn savings account at this branch in Phnom Penh so I don't need to carry around a massive wad of cash when I go there to rent an apartment or house in May.

Once I'm established down there I'll open up a Cambodian account one way or another but initially it would be nice to have an existing bank that I can use that's Thai.

Now I use Kasikorn but it doesn't need to be Kasikorn, as I'm here in Thailand I can easily pop down to the mall and open an account up with any bank in there

But I'm specifically looking for a bank that makes things easy for you when you're in Cambodia.

Does anyone have any experience using Thai bank accounts while in Cambodia, it's just a basic savings account that I have at the moment.

For example, maybe Bangkok bank would be better in this respect or a different account type. I'd love to hear anyone else's experiences whilst in Cambodia about accessing their accounts in Thailand at Thai banks.