Sukhumvit Soi 11 Brand New Condo

Brand new condo available near Q bar on Soi 11. 30K per month, standard 1 year contract, will consider 6 months. Great location, brank new building just completed. Top class area. All the amenities: pool, gym, parking etc. Contact me, Fred Sanford, by pm

Edited by Fred Sanford

• 4 weeks later...

This condo is available Oct 1st. We have just completed furnishings: Large new fridge and large washer included, wifi top speed net included in rent. Flexible terms. western owner. 5 star building in 5 star area, walk to skytrain, and everything else in Nana area. Great quality rental, not your typical 1BR, very unique and special. electricity charge at bill, a great deal for someone looking for quality in this tip top area

Edited by Fred Sanford

Lan access is not included in the rent (only wifi) but can be turned on by the renter if desired but no real need to do that as strong 5 bar signal received from adjacent unit (mine). I will follow this post with pics of pool and jacuzzi; rest of facilities still under construction for about another month

This building just opened next door to mine. I dont anticipate this unit lasting much longer. I have a very interested party from another ad listed at 35K. I'm just going to put out a likely last alert on this place for TV members. cheers, Fred

http://www.bahtsold.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1585

Fraser Suites to open Sukhumvit location

source: Bkk Post

The property developer Chaiyos Land Development Co Ltd tomorrow will open Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, a serviced apartment worth one billion baht, said managing director Rohit Sachdev.

He said the company targeted to break even within eight years at expected occupancy rates of 65%, 80-85% and 90% respectively in the first three years while the internal rate of return was targeted at between 10% and 11% per year.

''Thailand's tourism industry remains strong, as it is one of the best tourist destinations in the world. With a clearer political situation, business outlook in the country will resume,'' he said.

Fraser Suites Sukhumvit is located on Soi Sukhumvit 11, comprising 118 rooms at rates between 4,500 and 10,500 baht per night or 90,000 to 240,000 baht monthly for sizes ranging between 52 and 160 square metres.

It is the third apartment managed by the Singapore-based serviced residence management firm Frasers Hospitality, following the 129-room Fraser Place Urbana Langsuan and the 142-room Fraser Suites Sathorn. The three serviced apartments have a combined value of about four to five billion baht.

Chaiyos Land also has some plots of land in the Sukhumvit area, on Suksawad Road and in Lop Buri province. It plans to develop new serviced apartments on a one-rai site near its Sukhumvit project over the next two years.

Set up in 2004, Chaiyos has registered capital of 400 million baht, with Fraser Suites Sukhumvit as its first project, said Mr Sachdev, who is the third generation of the Sachdev family.

The company is a subsidiary of the 50-year-old holding firm MR Amarnath Group, a family-owned business that operates trading, textile, chemical, hospitality and property businesses.

www.bahtsold.com

Thailand Classifieds, Property & Marketplace

Connecting People/Connecting Thailand