Gas Leak Causes Fire at Building Near Pattaya, Two People Injured

webfact

image.jpeg

Pattaya — A fire broke out at a commercial building near Pattaya on Thursday night, April 11th, 2024, leaving two people injured.

The incident occurred at 7:06 PM at a building located in the Ta Kian Tia sub-district, Banglamung district, Chonburi province. The building was reported to be housing a kratom juice shop.

Upon receiving the report, firefighters from the Ta Kian Tia Municipality Disaster Relief Center and rescue workers from the Sawang Boriboon Thammasathan Foundation rushed to the scene. When they arrived at the three-story building, they saw the fire rapidly spreading from the back.

Firefighters immediately deployed fire trucks to extinguish the blaze. It took them over half an hour to bring the fire under control.

By Aim Tanakorn

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-04-13

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

image.jpeg

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

According to the shop owner, Mr. Puthaness Inthama, 21, he was boiling a large pot of kratom water when the gas leak occurred. He, along with his father and mother, tried to stop the leak by covering the gas valve with a cloth. However, another gas cylinder nearby also started leaking, causing the fire to spread rapidly. The fire then burned Mr. Puthaness’s parents’ arms.

What could possibly go wrong in the hill-billy workshop

• Haha 1

They are not completely devoid of safety here. The place where I refill my gas bottles would not refill the old ones and insisted I had to buy brand new ones... which were not cheap!