Pagination on a Blogger page?

grain

Hopefully there's a code wizard (HTML/JavaScript) who has a solution for me. I have a Blogger blog and I recently started a Page via the Blogger Pages Gadget. This page has grown rather long and I'd like to get pagination to make it easy to navigate. As far as I can tell Blogger has no way to get pagination onto pages. Do any of you people know of a widget or have a code that I can add that will put pagination onto a Blogger Page?

Please be aware I'm not asking about pagination for a Blogger blog, I already have pagination on my blog. I'm only concerned about getting pagination onto Blogger Pages.

Untitled2.jpg.e7902d42c2a6edffa6185805c5c287c9.jpg

14 hours ago, BigStar said:

On the page can you switch to Source mode and edit in your own CSS? Seems doubtful.

I believe you can but I don't have any code, I'm not clued up on such things. If someone had some code I'd be happy to try it.

23 minutes ago, grain said:

OK thanks for that, I'll play around with it and see what happens.

Blogger may or may not allow you to add CSS styles to an external .css file. Probably not, so I had in mind adding it inline w/ the editor in source mode. You'd need the <style> tag; read about that here:

https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_css.asp

As an aside, in the good old days of ThaiVisa, before all the downgrades, the posting editor had a useful source mode. It's still possible to apply your own custom styles to a page, for personal viewing, via a browser extension. I created a few of those for myself to correct some of the font and spacing downgrades, and hide sections in the sidebar wasting space.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1