Gas Bbq Where To Get?

prasatrandy

Personally speaking, if your wife is in Surin .... I'd ask her first ....... don't take 'not have' as the definitive answer :o

Tried to send one from Miami as check in luggage but it was too big. Big Bummer. She told me today she had dreams about her BBQ grill.

I believe I've seen some in Homepro at Future Park Rangsit. I'll have to check that out again. If I remember right it wasn't cheap though. You can get a half oil drum charcoal grill in Surin. I saw a guy welding them in the area of the Bus station/farangconnection.

As you run into Surin from Buriram on the 226 about 500 m down on the left as you pass through the first set traffic lights there is a guy there makes gas bbq :

They are also readily available in Bkk that's if you want a pucker one about 14000 bht I believe in the Paragon centre

Failing that speak to T.O.F.G Fc he will know

• 1 year later...
as above:

http://www.gasbbqthailand.com/

I have had the ss deluxe for a few years, excellent.

I absolutely agree. I have the same BBQ, and recently added the griddle. It is a beautifully made piece of craftsmanship, and the service provided by Doc and Sawitta was excellent.

By the way, I drove up to get mine; you can get one in the back of a Fortuna if you take out the two rear folding seats (a couple of bolts, very easy). Alternatively, they deliver to your nearest post office.

I had no connection with them before buying the BBQ, but am happy to recommend them 100%.

Anyone who wants to see one who is in the Phibun Mangsahan area is welcome to drop by. PM me.

Cheers,

Mike

Our family has enjoyed the dependable and well built SS deluxe from gasbbqthailand.com for several years. Doc has answered our questions in a prompt and professional manner. The buying and shipment process was easy, smooth and as I've posted previously on ThaiVisa, setting up the BBQ took seven minutes. We use the BBQ two to three times a day, seven days a week and nothing has broken on this BBQ. The post office shipment was easy as a "village bus" delivered the BBQ for 15 baht from the post office on a day I was out of town.

post-20604-1245838489_thumb.jpg

post-20604-1245838621_thumb.jpg

post-20604-1245838665_thumb.jpg

Jim Kellie at Nong Khai Direct has a couple in stock ,he is a dealer for Barbeques Galore and a good looking all stainless model built in thailand. ph 042467757

I also found this guy.

www.gasbbqthailand.com

I bought one for here, Guys name Doc good BBQ selection and very good service....first class :)