Brazilian woman arrested after taking corpse to sign bank loan: ‘She knew he was dead’

Social Media

8 hours ago, Social Media said:

The bizarre incident in Brazil where Érika de Souza Vieira attempted to take her deceased uncle to a bank to sign off on a loan has shocked many. Bank clerks quickly became suspicious as the uncle, Paulo Roberto Braga, appeared lethargic and unwell. It was later discovered that Braga was actually deceased.

Now I've seen everything.

• Like 1

From the source article: “I don’t think he’s well. He doesn’t look well at all,” remarked one distrustful employee". 

No flies on that employee which is probably more than can be said for one of the other actors in this scenario.

I know, I know. I'm a bad person.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

Cue the parrot sketch. I watched the whole video of this insane event. The clerk really was extremely mild in her reaction, commenting he doesn't look well. I really was hoping the niece would  come out with no, no, he's just resting. Ghoulish humour.

Can you post a link to the video please? This I have got to see.

2 hours ago, bradiston said:

Cue the parrot sketch. I watched the whole video of this insane event. The clerk really was extremely mild in her reaction, commenting he doesn't look well. I really was hoping the niece would  come out with no, no, he's just resting. Ghoulish humour.

"He's alright, he'll perk up when you give him the money"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RayC said:

I don't know why you think that, Trans? I've just glanced at HSBC's T&C and it doesn't mention anything about having to be alive to apply for a loan😉😁

Well, his fingers wouldn't shake signing on the dotted line, that's for sure......😝

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RayC said:

I don't know why you think that, Trans? I've just glanced at HSBC's T&C and it doesn't mention anything about having to be alive to apply for a loan😉😁

Agreed. It is called "My small print"🙃🙃

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

It doesn't take long for US politics to enter a thread that is neither about the US or politics. 

Hopefully the new merger will set rules banning posters that bring US politics into threads that are not about it. 

Lighten up.  The entire thread is nothing but a windup.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/20/2024 at 7:30 AM, bradiston said:

Can you post a link to the video please? This I have got to see.

Why don't you have a look at my post a few posts above, with the ONLY video that shows him un-blurred, compared with all the others that have blurring involved....

1 hour ago, CanadaSam said:

Why don't you have a look at my post a few posts above, with the ONLY video that shows him un-blurred, compared with all the others that have blurring involved....

Because it wasn't there when I posted mine. Anyway, yours is just gross.