Strain hunters Thailand episode 1

13 hours ago, stoner said:

i just finished pheno hunting some of their strains. meh. 

rip franco a true loss. 

Yeah typical as well that the guy just died, who apparently was then the cousin of Anutin? As he apparently is what made it legal and they worked on it since years before we even got a news item. If I knew back then, I would have started during covid (and would never been bored during covid). 

I got some interesting land races before down south on the islands, wonderful strong sativa plant, but never got the chance to take it next level yet. Will be interesting to do, the ready made seeds are expensive and at the end the land race often came from here.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

5 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

As he apparently is what made it legal and they worked on it since years before we even got a news item. If I knew back then, I would have started during covid (and would never been bored during covid). 

i knew about it long before too. was with one of the big thai companies from late 2019. they knew it was going legal and were fully prepared opening day. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Dioj said:

I even knew about it before I knew about it. And even back then I knew about it before I knew about it. Well, let's just say I knew about it.

har har. difference in this instance is i actually did. but hey keep the funny jokes going by all means. 

• Sad 5

3 hours ago, Dioj said:

you actually did what? i know i did what. i mean i actually did do that. i mean you know what i mean. actually did you or do you? well, does that cover it all now khun har har? so what is the joke actually? something to do with you actually doing it? please tell so we can solve this mystery. but what is this about actually?

sorry did you say something ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/21/2024 at 7:49 PM, stoner said:

i just finished pheno hunting some of their strains. meh. 

rip franco a true loss. 

I've grown a few of their strains. Standout for me was their King's Juice.

• Thumbs Up 1