App Duolingo-like for my little nephew

zhounan

He's in Italy and would like to learn some basic Thai phrases to communicate with his little cousin, my son. 

Do you know if there is an app similar to Duolingo so based on a gaming approach?

Thank you.

17 hours ago, zhounan said:

He's in Italy and would like to learn some basic Thai phrases to communicate with his little cousin, my son. 

Do you know if there is an app similar to Duolingo so based on a gaming approach?

Thank you.

Have you tried him with DuoLingo to start with? If he has a genuine desire to communicate with your son then maybe that is incentive enough to enjoy working with whatever app you choose.

2 hours ago, JayClay said:

Have you tried him with DuoLingo to start with? If he has a genuine desire to communicate with your son then maybe that is incentive enough to enjoy working with whatever app you choose.

Unfortunately, Duolingo doesn't support Thai language yet. I hope to find something similar, because its game-like approach could be easier for him.

Just now, zhounan said:

Unfortunately, Duolingo doesn't support Thai language yet. I hope to find something similar, because its game-like approach could be easier for him.

Ah yes I can see how not supporting Thai language could be something of an issue 😆.

Sorry for the misunderstanding; I'm not familiar with the app. I had assumed it was a learning app that wasn't "fun" enough and you were looking for an alternative.