Helping A Thai Lady

TommyGun

I'm helping a Thai lady and her son that has been abandoned by her husband which i posted before. What she wants to know is would she be able to return to the UK sometime in the future.

This is the situation.

She is not yet divorced but things are in place. When she parted with her husband in the UK she remained there for 8 months while trying to get help, in the meantime she did meet someone else that she formed a relationship with. During this time while she was finding help she overstayed by 3 months. She is still with this man nearly 2 years on and although she hasn't said she wants to return to the UK should their relationship continue, she was just concerend should she ever marry him that they might want to.

Someone told me that is she can prove she has been with this man for the time she claimed, and that it's not just a ploy to return, she might have a chance in the future should they marry, but the overstay might go against her.

What do you think.

One thing i forgot to mention is the marriage took place in Thailand and the son hold a Thai passport only.

Edited by TommyGun