Online 90 day address notification rejected

"It should also be noted that the online 90 day reporting system can not be used if a foreigner is completing their first 90 day report"   Does this mean every time you have a new NON B visa or your very first NON B?    As i have had my address notification rejected but it doesn't say why.  It's my first 90 day report on my current NON B but not my first ever NON B.   So, I was wondering if they have rejected it because i need to go to immigration for the first 90 day report on this current NONB.  If anyone can explain or knows it would be much obliged.   

Just now, Bagwain said:

Did you go out of the country? If yes then the 1st one is at an office.

Do you mean while on my current NONB?  Because I've been out of the country but not while on my current NONB 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Bagwain said:

This makes a mockery of the online notification. This means peple who fly a lot will never succeed online. Pfff!

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, proton said:

If you fly a lot you would never have to do one!

👍

14 minutes ago, teutonian said:

Exactly. Never had to do a single one in 18 years 

Me neither. More than 20 years, never did one 'cuz "flew alot". Never stayed 90 consecutive days.

22 hours ago, Bagwain said:

Not necessarily true unless this a recent change.  In the past it was different rules for different offices.  I returned from an international trip late last year.  My first 90 day report was due in January.  I was able to complete it successfully.  I use the Chiang Rai IO 

I returned from another international trip this past March.  I’ll see if I will be able to so my first 90 day report on line this coming June.

Edited by statman78
  • Haha 1

The Pattaya City Expats Club has just posted this on their "latest Immigration information" webpage:

There have been many recent reports about Expats online reporting of their address being rejected with instructions to visit Immigration immediately. Upon doing so, the Immigration Officers cannot explain why the report was rejected (previously it was reported that the online system switched to being completely automated and submission no longer reviewed by an Immigration Officer for approval).  It appears there is a glitch in this fully automated system that cause reports to be rejected).

We will appreciate receiving reports from those that went to Immigration as a result of a similar rejection and visiting Immigration to do the report as to their experience on using the online system for their next following report. Please send your report to info(at)pcec.club. 

It also included a sign posted at Pattaya Immigration 90 day address reporting desk:

For report 90 day online

Add a screening processing system for the system to automaticaly reject requests when it is detected that
the information does not meet the following criteria meet the following criteria.

•    Submit 15 days before the due date.
•    Submit after the deadline.
•    Traveling into the Kingdom but not yet completed 90 days.
•    Foreigners apply for the first time.
•    Foreigners change passports.
•    Foreigners who have overstayed.
•    Check the type of visa that cannot be applied for 90 days.
•    Foreigners with black list.
•    When you leave the country and come back, you must do your 90 days report at immigration first than your next 90 days, your can do online.

Just now, soisanuk said:

The Pattaya City Expats Club has just posted this on their "latest Immigration information" webpage:

It also included a sign posted at Pattaya Immigration 90 day address reporting desk:

But when they say leave the country do they mean when on the current NONB or just in general?  As i have left the country but not while on my current NONB.  It isn't very clear really

• Confused 1

at the office is a nightmare, no longer a simple "present passport" 10mins and your done

photo copies - form filling - waiting around for over an hour, 12 month extension is almost easier, what are they trying to achieve - going backwards

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, paulikens said:

But when they say leave the country do they mean when on the current NONB or just in general?  As i have left the country but not while on my current NONB.  It isn't very clear really

90 day address reporting is required when you remain in Thailand for 90 consecutive days.  If you leave Thailand, the 90 day clock starts anew when you return to Thailand with the entry day being day 1 of the count.  It has nothing to do with the type of  Visa you may be using.

It has been noted by me and many others that the whole 90-days online reporting seemt not to be working. Looks like the pre-school son of the responsible official who takes care of this is on holiday.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, soisanuk said:

90 day address reporting is required when you remain in Thailand for 90 consecutive days.  If you leave Thailand, the 90 day clock starts anew when you return to Thailand with the entry day being day 1 of the count.  It has nothing to do with the type of  Visa you may be using.

Yes i know but what I'm talking about is doing it in person. They say if you have left the country you have to do it in person and can't do it online.  But does that mean left the country while on the current visa or not?  As I'm trying to figure out if that's why my online application got rejected.  As I have left the country but not while on my current visa.  

9 minutes ago, paulikens said:

Yes i know but what I'm talking about is doing it in person. They say if you have left the country you have to do it in person and can't do it online.  But does that mean left the country while on the current visa or not?  As I'm trying to figure out if that's why my online application got rejected.  As I have left the country but not while on my current visa.  

As noted in my previous post, the following is on the list (sign) at Pattaya Immigration's 90 day address reporting desk:

When you leave the country and come back, you must do your 90 days report at immigration first than your next 90 days, your can do online.

That seems fairly clear - it makes no mention about Visas. Using a multiple entry visa doesn't change the fact that you will need to do the next 90 day report at Immigration; not online as a new TM.47 will be required to show your new entry date into Thailand which will start the 'clock' running again for the 90 consecutive days to the next report.