Use my Thai or EU Address for Opening Crypto.com Account?

Hello,

I am thinking to open a crypto.com account, mainly coz I like some of their prepaid Visa card benefits.

Would I be better off to use my Thai address (with Thai Driver License as verification) or my EU address (with passport validation)?

How long would it take for me to receive my card after I opened an account, in your direct experience with crypto.com?

Thanks for all your help, I am new to crypto and I don't plan to trade a lot, so any hints would be great.

To play it safe I would use your EU address if you have the option. There's a good chance you may be blocked using them given this news [[Not sure how that will actually be done though?] 

https://cointelegraph.com/news/thailand-blocks-unlicensed-crypto-exchanges-online-crimes

Can't comment on the card as I don't have an account with crypto.com. Do you have someone at your EU address who could forward the card to you as there may be problems getting it sent it to the Thai address that you didn't use to register. Crypto is a bit of a hit and miss minefield in Thailand these days. They keep banging on about wanting to attract digital nomads etc then they pull an anti digital nomad stunt like the one above. Good luck and let us know how things work out. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1