Ive seen this computer monitor - but can't remember its name

tomgreen

I need a new computer monitor and I came across a wide screen monitor ( can't remember where I saw it ) that you can have two independent different desktop views on its screen from two separate different computers at the same time . Also you only needed one mouse and one keyboard. I don't play games so I don't need any thing high spec. From what I remember the wide screen monitor I saw was not crazy expensive and had a screen size of ( I think ) 34 inches. Any one have a suggestion as to which monitor I saw or a recommendation – Thanks.

Searching for "split screen monitor" on Amazon shows quite a few brands. 

So does a search on Lazada, but most of the results are junk, with 10" screens included.  Anyone else hate Lazada's search function?

I'd start with the Amazon search, note the brands and models and then head out to a computer mall in Thailand.

Edit:  I should clarify that I love Lazada and ordered several hundred times from them, very satisfied 99% of the time.  But I hate their search function.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, impulse said:

Edit:  I should clarify that I love Lazada and ordered several hundred times from them, very satisfied 99% of the time.  But I hate their search function.

Think we all agree it is krap.  Sometimes it is best to find one item and then check others recommended at bottom of page for what often is a much better selection, and each time you select a new item a new search result is recommended.  Dig down.  Another option is to search in Google and often get a Lazada result to start looking on Lazada.  Suspect you know this - but some may not.  

For OP that sounds like a security monitor rather than what most of us want in a desktop monitor - Windows allows more than one screen I believe so expect better to put money into a hi res 32 inch monitor unless you have real need.  I have found 32 inch monitor very good for desktop use.

• Thumbs Up 1