90 days online report username change question

hello

im not sure if im posting this to the right place and if not please feel free to move to the right place. (thanks)

so lately im having serious problem with my yahoo email account which is the username in 90 day online report. for some reason it seems my yahoo account password not working and yahoo send code to my phone seems not working. they just not sending the code to my phone to reset my psw. not getting it and when i google this it seems its a common problem with yahoo users. 

im using 90 day online for more then a year without any problems. works as magic. 

what if i get a new email and do my 90 days online with that? will it work again? because they already have my info in their system or its all about the username you login?

if not work... i need to go to immigration again.. take a new username and try online again?

im asking because i still have more than 60 days from my next one.

thanks

22 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Have you considered doing next report via mail.

Not yet tbh. Because online reporting is like seriously easy and no problem at all. So i will try to solve this change ID thing first. Plan is register a new user name then try online report. If not will go to immigration again and register again. 

What are the time table for mail? I mean is it the same like online 15 days? I may try it also.. i will sent the mail and they will send it to my home? 

Thanks