Facial Mole removal Pattaya

Hi everyone. I’ve been looking around for somewhere (preferably in Pattaya) to get a few large facial moles removed. After consulting a few clinics that mainly provide the Laser option it seems I’ll have to go under the knife to get these removed. I’ve looked through a few older posts on here with guys going to BPH. Has anyone recently been to anywhere else in Pattaya (or Bangkok) and recommend a doctor that can surgically remove facial moles (prices would also be appreciated). 
Many Thanks.

Do you want cosmetic surgery - in other word do you want to be without scars - or do you just want the moles removed.  If you just want the moles removed, a GP can do a shave excision although I'd recommend having all moles biopsied.

I'm in the latter category.  I never cared about scars so I had mine removed via shave excision. 

Regarding prices - Cosmetic is gonna cost you - think upwards of 20K+ THB.
A shave excision and biopsy at a government clinic might set you back 1000 THB. 
At a private hospital by a dermatologist probably about 3K to 5K THB.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Old, Thai doc has an office on Pattaya Klang near 3rd Rd.  Laser zapped a facial schmutz on my cheek for 3,000 bt. last week.  10 minutes in and out.  No problem.  North side of the street, beach side of 3rd Rd.  If interested, I'll get his card out when I get home.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LALes said:

Old, Thai doc has an office on Pattaya Klang near 3rd Rd.  Laser zapped a facial schmutz on my cheek for 3,000 bt. last week.  10 minutes in and out.  No problem.  North side of the street, beach side of 3rd Rd.  If interested, I'll get his card out when I get home.

Hope it wasn't cancerous, good luck 

2 hours ago, LALes said:

I used this fella, I had some marks on my body and one under my eye all removed painlessly apart from the anaesthetic jab, healed ok no scarring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

She's good, 100 baht a mole, when i used her Thais were queuing to have their "unlucky" face moles removed 

Have you noticed any improvements in your lottery results :tongue:

• Haha 2