Wise. I tried to use Wise today .

i wanted to send money from the UK to Thailand . never had a problem before i was sent SMS that worked ok but then

page went blank , tried a number of times . has any one had the same problem today ?

I transferred some money from the UK earlier today using Wise and it went through as normal in seconds. I'm slightly confused about why you would be sent an SMS. That has never been any part of the process that I've come across when using Wise. 

36 minutes ago, harry94 said:

i wanted to send money from the UK to Thailand . never had a problem before i was sent SMS that worked ok but then

page went blank , tried a number of times . has any one had the same problem today ?

Im a bit confused to what you've actually tried to do. 

I've used the Wise app and transferred funds into a THB currency account without problem but I didn't think Wise has accounts in Thailand yet. 

• Confused 2

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, harry94 said:

thay always send SMS to my phone ,maybe because i logon via my lap top .an extra security measure .

Yep likewise if I use Laptop (instead off app) it sends a notification saying tap on icon within app to verify its yourself logging in

Its not a SMS per se though

Edited by Chivas