Khon Kaen School Deputy Director Arrested for Mid-term Admission Bribes

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

According to preliminary findings, around 60 out of the 70 students admitted to the school during mid-term this academic term had paid bribes.

Rotten to the core.... 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

They have a no fail system in Thailand.  If the student fails the score is rounded up to a pass.

It couldn't possibly get any easier for the students.

My neighbour has an 11-year old daughter, they asked me if I could help her with an English exercise she didn't understand.

She came with her class-book which is mainly Thai but within it is a section on English language.

The questions are followed by 4-multi-choice answers, one being the correct answer.

After helping her to understand the question and delete wrong answers I said the remaining choice should be correct.

She said okay, lets check... scrolled to a section later in the book it contained answers to all the questions in the entire book, including the English section?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Oh everything is fine in Thailand, there is nothing to criticize, hope there is nothing on YouTube about this............:coffee1:

Nor about the teacher who sexually abused a 13-year-old girl and was merely sacked, no police involved, before he bribed her parents with 25,000 to stay silent, and they did until he came up short with the hush money.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

99% of the private schools ask for a "Donation" to admit a student.
Why is this news?

Because the NACC got involved for once?

41 minutes ago, john donson said:

this country is really rotten to the core... defamation laws on top to protect the guilty

Defamation laws exists in many countries and are almost everywhere a PITA.
Whilst I am for the defamation laws when ther are used to protect the innocent, they are mostly ABused to protect the criminals.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1