Air TV android streaming service

Is anyone using Air TV streaming services.

I’ve been a customer for best part of 10 years and their service has been great but just recently they have been acquired by another company, ATV which are based in California. They have a nice fancy website but so far I’ve not been able to renew my subscription.

I’ve placed 3 orders and not one subscription code has been sent to me, not even the 3 day trial. I’ve sent numerous emails to them but so far not one single reply.

Their payment page is the problem as it doesn’t let you pay straight away. It’s gives u 3 options credit card with PayPal, bank transfer and crypto. Once you select one of the options then you have to wait for them to send you the payment process to follow but unfortunately that info never arrives. 

As anyone else who has an account with them experienced the same problems?

I really don’t want to change provider as they offer a great selection of uk channels with all the sports and movies plus 7 day catch up and VOD however at this rate I may not have choice so if anyone can recommend any other providers It would appreciated

cheers 

tony 

IMG_2662.png

When I went on their old web page this is what I found. Tells you to go to ATV who have taken over the company. 
I’ve probably sent them 10 emails so far and I’ve not received one single reply, not even an acknowledgment of my emails. I’ve sent the email’s via their website and direct to their email address 
in the past once you paid for your package you’d get your subscription code within an hour but not anymore. Their website doesn’t allow you to pay when purchasing the package. Tells you the order is pending and that payment info will be sent to your email address which I’ve yet to receive. Even tried the 3 day trial so no payment to process and I still didn’t get a code.

Maybe it’s just me and you guys don’t have a problem but I’ve tried everything without success.

pls let me know how you get on 

cheers 

IMG_2663.png

They finally replied and the subscription was delivered to my email after I selected the pay by credit card linked to PayPal.

only other way to pay is by crypto or bank transfer 

my advice is to give yourself a good few weeks before the subscription expires before renewing as they are extremely slow in responding. 

I am always suspicious when I go to a known company website and get information to go to another page, without any prior warning through SMS, news websites, etc.

Much too easy to do via hacking, especially when payments are involved!

So many of the iptv sites want you to pay via Whats Ap That is a no no for me. One suggested Western Union, another Ali Express. I am now looking at  iviewhdplus who have been easy to deal with so far. I downloaded their app and have a 3 day trial on at present. First impressions are very good.  Picture is better than AirTv and that was good. My payment options look much more reliable and I think I will probably take the plunge in the next couple of days.  

A final report. I finally found an iptv provider who would let me pay via bank Transfer.    iviewhd  is the site. Avery little more expensive than AirTV. My dealings with them were smooth and fairly rapid. Their picture is I think a little better than AirTV. So that

s over for another year

11 hours ago, pattaya1234was said:

A final report. I finally found an iptv provider who would let me pay via bank Transfer.    iviewhd  is the site. Avery little more expensive than AirTV. My dealings with them were smooth and fairly rapid. Their picture is I think a little better than AirTV. So that

s over for another year

Have been following this with interest as I too am looking for a new service. Current service is generally good but of late it’s continually buffering on live tv and a few occasions when watching a series plus the guy who runs it is a self centered A’hole so I’ve had enough. I am aware of a cut cable under the sea which has been causing issues through many countries. Thought about iviewhd like you but put off by very bad reviews on trustpilot so I hope for you all is good over the coming months and you remain happy. My real interest is with Wizz tv but I don’t know anyone who has it as I have a few questions to ask and I would rather get peoples views from the “horses mouth” so to speak. Anyone out there totally happy with Wizz? Any buffering issues ( I know I need good internet and I have that). Is Wizz reliable? Grateful for genuine views good or bad. Thanks in advance.