Black Hash ?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, liddelljohn said:

i hate weed /grass  its smoke is too harsh,,,,,  i can only smoke hash mixed with Golden Virginia in a single skinner

Bummer.........

39 minutes ago, liddelljohn said:

i hate weed /grass  its smoke is too harsh,,,,,  i can only smoke hash mixed with Golden Virginia in a single skinner

Think about what you are doing...You have this tiny object of which you light one end and then inhale. Very hot and unfiltered. Sizzling hot tars. No time to cool down, so you aren't doing yourself any favours. You need a method that provides something cooler and cleaner. I guess that's the very point of bongs et al. Though I'm not suggesting that you obtain a Digeridoo, but you get the point.  It gives the heat the opportunity to dissipate before entering your body and collect up harmful tars along the way.  It will also allow you to appreciate flavours, rather than just heating up your throat and making you cough. Just like you cannot appreciate food if it too hot. So improve your delivery method and discard the harmful tobacco.

I smoked a little as a teenager and saw quite how much filters would stop the harmful tars from entering your body. A good 'bong' design might open up some options for you. Better for your health and enjoyment going forward.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

NOW NOW you are correct , but even with bongs i dont like  grass , tried many types and brands  ,, still prefer hash in bongs , water pipes  or joints  use to even build motorised bongs when I was young using vacuum cleaners or 3m long carpet tubes ... But these day one small joint is all I need to be mellow .... also im 66  my lungs are still fine , xrays show them at 100%  and im fit as I have only been a moderate smoker for 50 years  , no cigarettes  etc no chain smoking .Im lucky i guess ,, especially with all the toxic dangerous  jobs I have done .

• 2 weeks later...

Cannabeach in Pattaya have the best choice with some very special qualities.

I order Moroccan hash twice with green labs, 2 different qualities, not bad but it didn’t look and smell like Moroccan.

The very mention of the word "hash" for me brings back sad miserable memories of the 70's and 80's back in the uk.  Some of the hash that people were smoking in those days was pretty low quality,  often tainted with the smell of diesel, oil ,  or rubber 

I lost count of the number of Tshirts , sofas, and Duvet covers that I ruined with burns from the white hot particles that were prone to fall out of spliffs, I even burnt the cat once .

There was occaisionally some better quality stuff floating around but it was the exception rather than the norm 

I was lucky,  my best mate at school was a jamaican lad  and he had 2 older brothers who were  quite well connected, so I had access to decent grass and was mostly  able to avoid smoking the hash.

Once the skunk type stuff  found its way over to us in the early 90's  there was no way I would ever go back to hash.  I even tried it a couple of times on trips to Amsterdam but never really liked it, even in a bong