Outfit choices for a Thai massage

Hey guys, I've been thinking about hitting up a Thai massage session this weekend and I'm curious—what do you folks usually wear to be comfortable? I mean, you want to relax and not end up in a pretzel, right? So, do you go for the loose-fitting yoga pants vibe or is it more of a lightweight shorts and tank top scenario? Any tips would be awesome because I’d rather not turn up looking like I’m dressed for a gym session or too formal.spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Rachel2023 said:

Any tips would be awesome because I’d rather not turn up looking like I’m dressed for a gym session or too formal.

Most places provide suitable clothing ........ usually what looks to me like a karate/judo outfit.

• Like 1

Whatever you think is comfortable. And remember it might be cold or not so cold in that room. Be prepared or ask them in advance. 

I wouldn't worry what the others wear or think. Who cares?

16 hours ago, Rachel2023 said:

Hey guys, I've been thinking about hitting up a Thai massage session this weekend and I'm curious—what do you folks usually wear to be comfortable? I mean, you want to relax and not end up in a pretzel, right? So, do you go for the loose-fitting yoga pants vibe or is it more of a lightweight shorts and tank top scenario? Any tips would be awesome because I’d rather not turn up looking like I’m dressed for a gym session or too formal.spacer.png

I usually find naked works for me! 😉

17 hours ago, Sunflower111 said:

They'll provide you with what to wear and you can change at the parlour itself!

You can wear your birthday suit. They will either get the message or they will laugh and not care. Depends on the type of massage place you are going to. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Rachel2023 said:

Haha, very funny comments and answers. Thank you for all the help!

Sorry to say this is pretty typical of AN responders.

Sometimes you can get useful info amid the wiseguy responses.

Not always.

Edited by cdemundo
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, simon43 said:

I just throw off all my clothes and lie down stark naked!

This often attracts some attention and comments, especially since I only asked for a foot massage 🙂

Be realistic. Next time ask for a six inch massage.

On 5/14/2024 at 9:12 AM, Rachel2023 said:

You normally don't need to think about dress, you'll often be offered some depending of the Thai massage-style you wish.

The photo you post is "foot massage" or reflexology, where you normally need to roll up you pants – as lower leg is part of the treatment – or will be offered a pair of massage trousers for the purpose.

Many places offers a massage outfit when having traditional Thai Massage, so you simply change in the massage shop (but not underwear, you keep your own).

For oil-massage you only use your underwear; so, please remember that, if oil-massage is your choice. However, in certain neighbourhoods you can be offered extra service, where you don't need to remember to wear underwear for oil-massage, and if you remembers it, you might be asked to take it off...:whistling:

13 hours ago, bluemoon58 said:

I usually find naked works for me! 😉

All depends on what you want to hit up?

What is your hit up specific objective.

On 5/14/2024 at 2:12 PM, Rachel2023 said:

I find the most suitable option is to change into their supplied shorts and tops.   otherwise you will be subject to getting oil on your clothing...

Posted (edited)

I would love to try baby napkins, wide, comfortable and lost of room for all sorts of maneuvered as

the masseuse will see fit and a good conversational topic about kinkyness and fetish..

Edited by ezzra