3 air trips into Thailand this year - will I need a visa?

I hold a UK passport and I currently reside in Laos with a Lao Business (non-working) visa.

Last month I visited Bangkok for my Thai son's graduation ceremony.  I flew into Swampy and entered using the Visa on Arrival route, returning back to Laos the following day.

Next week I will fly into Swampy using a VoA and stay for 1 week of holiday, then flying back to Laos.

But then I plan to return to Bangkok a few weeks later for a personal visit, flying into Swampy and using the VoA system.

My question:  Will I be denied entry into Thailand on my 3rd VoA visit this year?  From Laos, it's not possible to apply for an e-visa for tourists - I would have to visit the Thai embassy in Vientiane (which would be a real 'hassle')

Posted (edited)

It's visa exempt entries not VoA and you'll have no problem at all. Even if you came in every month you shouldn't have a problem given the short stays you do

Edited by Pattaya57

Just now, Andrew Dwyer said:

Confusing thread but i think you are using visa exempt not VOA or waiver ?

He is UK.

He means visa exempt entry. 30 day stamp 

Mea Culpa, yes I mean visa exempt.  And thanks for the advice, I just wanted to avoid/plan for any issues with the IO on my 3rd trip 🙂