Pick up day for marriage visa is today. But cannot go

I submitted documents 30 days ago for my ext of stay based on marriage. Today I should be going there to get the approval stamp

Im away and can only go tomorrow. Is it a big deal if i go there tomorrow and apologize saying I forgot 

thanks

Not a problem

Here is cut and paste from ubonjoe post where the OP in that thread was going to be 3-5 days late...

"There is good chance your application will not of been approved by the report back date.

The under consideration stamp to allows you to stay in the country until your application is approved. The report back date is just that.

Being a couple of days late is not a problem at most offices. You should call them to check to see if it has been completed.

If your wife had your passport she could go to immigration and get your stamp done."

• Thanks 1

As above, do not assume the extension will be there to collect on the same date as given in your passport. They like to have your phone number to call when it's ready, although Thai logic dictates that there is actually nowhere on the application form to write it. 

20 hours ago, advancebooking said:

I submitted documents 30 days ago for my ext of stay based on marriage. Today I should be going there to get the approval stamp

Im away and can only go tomorrow. Is it a big deal if i go there tomorrow and apologize saying I forgot 

thanks

PROBLEM is the office will be closed 22 May 24

Under consideration timing depends on office. Game of luck.

I had an under consideration for a Non O issued at Khon Kaen immigration.

Went there a week ahead, politely asked, after some digging in the cabinet it popped up :tongue: