BP Classification- Most accepted?

Recently I installed an app to keep a record of my BP readings. 

It listed various BP classifications to choose from. What would be the most appropriate? Screenshot_20240526_194735.thumb.jpg.7ef7572593df78e1d8d2a22f9556e5ea.jpg

Wow, choices, choices. Other than trial and error to find one that suits you, you could go low tech.

My cheap Lazyda bought armband auto pump automatically logs them, but in pre-purchase days, I just used the "notepad " thingie that came installed on my phone.

9 minutes ago, ignore it said:

Wow, choices, choices. Other than trial and error to find one that suits you, you could go low tech.

My cheap Lazyda bought armband auto pump automatically logs them, but in pre-purchase days, I just used the "notepad " thingie that came installed on my phone.

But there must be some standard that is widely used/accepted?

3 minutes ago, ravip said:

But there must be some standard that is widely used/accepted?

As far as I know, as a licensed RN (retired) it's always been big number/small number.  Or 

The top number is called systolic. That is the highest pressure achieved when your heart contracts and pushes the blood through your arteries; that's about one-third of the time. The other two-thirds of the time, when the heart is refilling, is called the diastolic period.”

For age specific healthy ranges there's google.

Google might also be useful in sorting out the meaning of those classifications pictured on you original post.

• Like 1