Ultimate asset protection is putting land in a childs name

A few years ago we purchased 2 plots of land next to each other and obviously had to put in the wife's name. One side is hers and one for me. Recently we added my kids name to the back of the chanote for mine. It cannot be sold until after 20 years old.  

Please assist with either issue if you have experience with this 

1.  At land office the official asked if it was just the land or both the land and building. We recently finished construction of a carport and room with ensuite bathroom. We told her just the land as we were unsure if PEA allowed electrical accounts in childs name. What is the rule on this? After we get the electricity connected I assume we can go back and put my kids name as owner of the building as well?

2.  Last year we only got approval for carport and room. No bathroom. When construction started we decided to add a bathroom. Builder said no problem. Now we want to get tabian bahn to get the address. Then we can get 60m free wires and poles. District office sai they want to see approved plans. Spoke to builder who gave up the bosses name an number and told us to "negotiate" re the bathroom. Should we be saying we like to donate to charities and schools etc. every year. Maybe say we would like to donate money to his department to buy new equipment. Or how should we deal with this issue 

Not interested in hearing any nanny state moral values re installing an illegal bathroom. TIT and the norm here

Also not interested in discussing usefructs or leases which I know are useless options in the event of divorce 

thanks for sharing your experiences here on either issue