Anyone Going To The Malaysian Moto Gp

Anyone here going to the Malaysian Moto GP in October?

I'm thinking about flying down and staying in a KL hotel for a couple of nights as I'm too old for this camping stuff. :o

There is a big chance that I will join you, if it fits in with my work, I will know within the next month or so :D

Check out the GT Riders forum. Not sure of the link offhand, but search golden triangle riders thailand on google, you'll find it. i just bought rt air ticket for this year- 5,000 baht on air asia. i went last year, great fun, hopefully it wont rain this year.

I'd be up for it (usual caveats about work apply) especially as only 1hr on the plane from Singapore. Sure we could figure out a meeting spot.

Used to go religiously to both the MotoGP at Donington (still had 500cc stinkwheels then) and the WSB at Brands Hatch when a certain Mr Fogarty was in his pomp. The only sensible way to either of those venues is via bike, unless you like traffic jams ... happy days!

CC

• 1 month later...

Am I missing someting here. We are in the BIKE section talking of going to a BIKE GP and everyone is flying down there. Where are all the people who are riding down? Yes I know people have to work and its a good hike but there must be some bikers out there who dont have to be back in class MON. Any takers?

Am I missing someting here. We are in the BIKE section talking of going to a BIKE GP and everyone is flying down there. Where are all the people who are riding down? Yes I know people have to work and its a good hike but there must be some bikers out there who dont have to be back in class MON. Any takers?

Ever thought that there might be people out there who are interested in bikes and/or bike racing but - for reasons that are entirely their business and none of yours - don't actually have a bike available to ride to the MGP?

Yep thought of that, but not everyone. As said, Fully understand that not everyone has a bike or can even ride one. I have a mate who cant ride a bike but loves to go watch. :D I was asking where all the bike riding fans were? You would expect some out there. Who TF is asking about personal reasons JEEEZE :D

Do people leave their sense of humour somewhere when they log on?, :o

Who TF is asking about personal reasons JEEEZE :D

Do people leave their sense of humour somewhere when they log on?, :o

Chill Winston! :D

I'd love to ride down but have some reservations about crossing the border or it breaking down in the middle of Nakon Nowhere as I'm what you what call, 'technically-challenged' when it comes to fixing bikes.

Are you riding down from Bangkok?