Trump to Virtually Attend Pre-Sentencing Interview for Hush-Money Conviction

Social Media

3 hours ago, pomchop said:

little donnie needs his lawyer with him to try and keep him from sticking his foot in his mouth ranting about the jurors and the witnessess that took an oath and honored it...something donnie boy did not do...

At least according to Elie Honig on CNN, the reason Todd Blanche was allowed in the pre-sentencing ZOOM is that Trump has 3 other criminal trials in process and anything said at the NY State felony pre-sentencing might be allowed as evidence in those other 3 trials.

He’s told his PO he has a gun,better turn it over and not hide it like he did the documents ehh?hey here’s a hoot druggies aren’t allowed firearms how’s about getting old don jr pee tested lol 😂 I’d bet money he’s coked up!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

this is called projecting. just because hunter is doesn't mean trump the convicted felon is. 

I’ve been around enough dope to recognize the mannerisms I’d bet money don jr would fail a random pee test just like any working person in a sensitive position would be subjected to 

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

I’ve been around enough dope to recognize the mannerisms I’d bet money don jr would fail a random pee test just like any working person in a sensitive position would be subjected to 

speculation and anecdotal. 

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

Eh Tu? Starting at 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1304591-trump-surrenders-for-historic-fourth-arrest/?do=findComment&comment=18301546  
JM So seeing justice is done means he is convicted. OK.
The damage the guy could do in the US and world even on a daily basis is more than I care to contemplate.

CH Trump is damaging democracy right now.
He’s continually attacking Democracy and the institutions of Democracy.
He’s already convinced millions of Americans that Justice is corrupt, he’s holding the torch for despots and tyrants the world over.

On the upside he’s destroying the GOP.

JM Great. so think what more he could do as President. 

CH He’s not going to be President.
He’s headed to prison.

I’ve said all along he is going to prison. 

And it now seems there is evidence that the Convicted Felon Trump just can’t stop ‘felonying’:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-admitted-to-having-a-gun-in-florida-during-probation-interview-report

27 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ve said all along he is going to prison. 

Good for you. You also said: He’s not going to be President.

I hope you are right but I would NOT take that as any certainty right now.

Even if Judge Merchan orders prison time -- which would not be under the standing NY State sentencing guidelines * for NY State non-violent E felonies first time offenders ---- Trump would not go to jail while appeals are pending. He might be on OR or, in his case, SSR (Secret Service recognizance)

https://ypdcrime.com/penal.law/felony_sentences.php

Edited by jerrymahoney
left out NOT

4 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Good for you.

Even if Judge Merchan orders prison time -- which would not be under the standing NY State sentencing guidelines * for NY State non-violent E felonies first time offenders ---- Trump would not go to jail while appeals are pending. He might be on OR or in his case SSR (Secret Service recognizance)

https://ypdcrime.com/penal.law/felony_sentences.php

Convicted Felon Trump’s legal jealousy is not yet over.

As you have correctly observed, when he is sentenced on July 11 he will have a clean priors sheet, which will be to his favor.

But that will not be the case in the event his remaining trials return convictions.

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

i can handle the whole trump is a convicted felon thing but this crosses the line. 

You do agree that as a convicted felon he commits a felony crime if he fails to surrender any and all firearms in his possession?

Edited by Chomper Higgot

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You do agree that as a convicted felon he commits a felony crime if he fails to surrender any and all firearms in his possession?

yes. 

if he appeals and the ruling gets overturned would he get his guns back ? 

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Convicted Felon Trump’s legal jealousy is not yet over.

As you have correctly observed, when he is sentenced on July 11 he will have a clean priors sheet, which will be to his favor.

But that will not be the case in the event his remaining trials return convictions.

Sure. Wake me when that happens.