Mae Sai Day Trip

Maejo Man

You aren't doing a border run are you ? You know it's a holiday after all this time here don't you MM ? Likely alot of stuff closed and all the roads packed with people going to visit their Moms on Mother's Day. I try to avoid travel on the big days... except of course back when the tgf used to have me accompany her to the baan nok to see the folks.

Depending what you're up to, maybe better to go a week b4 or after.

You know it's a holiday after all this time here don't you MM ? Likely alot of stuff closed and all the roads packed with people going to visit their Moms...............

Depending what you're up to, maybe better to go a week b4 or after.

Yes I did realise it was a holiday mate, but I'm locked in unfortunately, however, I can go on the 11th if anyone is interested. Just PM me.....

• 2 weeks later...
Do we have a choice of seats - front or back?

Can I pop in & see my teerak on the way?

Back or front :D Is that your teerak in Chiangrai or the one in Mae Sai? :o

The seat choice sounds ok. But the location will only be revealed on the day...... :D

I have to go to Mae Sai and back on sunday the 12th of August. Leaving at 08.00 hrs and back in Chiangmai around 16.00 hrs. If anybody needs to do a visa run there's a free seat going..MM

Hello Maejo,

It is a bit late.....never checked prior. My 12 year old daughter and I are going to Chiengsaen Tomorrow. Going to to Jinghong, China.

Quite enjoy a pleaant chat enroute and pay for your fuel.

I'm at the Montri . Room 516

Ken Chaytor