Quick bank with car park

Please don't laugh too much. 🙄

The Krung Thai bank at Chalong must have the fewest counters, the longest queue and only one staff with a brain. (Counter 5)

SCB over the road has a big car park used, I suspect, mostly by Non-SCB customers. 

Next to it is Kasikorn - no parking. 

I've been here 1 1/2 hours and the queue has moved on 2 numbers. I'm 10 more down the queue. 

Does anyone know a bank in Phuket that has parking, lots of counters and short waiting? 

I don't care where it is or which bank it is. 

I know, TIT, but enough is enough. 

18 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

Please don't laugh too much. 🙄

The Krung Thai bank at Chalong must have the fewest counters, the longest queue and only one staff with a brain. (Counter 5)

SCB over the road has a big car park used, I suspect, mostly by Non-SCB customers. 

Next to it is Kasikorn - no parking. 

I've been here 1 1/2 hours and the queue has moved on 2 numbers. I'm 10 more down the queue. 

Does anyone know a bank in Phuket that has parking, lots of counters and short waiting? 

I don't care where it is or which bank it is. 

I know, TIT, but enough is enough. 

Best to leave Phuket, in other parts of the country there are lots of banks with lots of parking spaces.
Believe me, I speak from experience.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, john donson said:

get one of them THE WISDOM cards at kbank and skip the queue, in theory

Thanks, I'll check it out, but still no parking there. I'll also post in the Phuket forum, if I'm allowed. I was hoping for a shopping centre with parking and banks. At least I could go shopping and return to the bank every 1/2 hour or so to check if my queue number is close. 

At Krung Thai there were 8 people all waiting for counter 5. No one else. I was out in just over two hours for a 5 minute visit.