Centara Life Lamai Resort?

I'm wondering how this hotel is looking? I've read it's opening in August?

I'll be visiting Koh Samui in November, and was considering booking it. I'm curious if the things are looking good or still lots of construction going on?

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, LionhMG said:

I'm wondering how this hotel is looking? I've read it's opening in August?

I'll be visiting Koh Samui in November, and was considering booking it. I'm curious if the things are looking good or still lots of construction going on?

Thanks!

I would wait with booking or book with cancelation possibility. 

13 hours ago, Hummin said:

I would wait with booking or book with cancelation possibility. 

Centara is one of Thailand's largest hotel groups – and also shopping malls – so a group you can trust; they have three other resorts on Samui.

14 hours ago, LionhMG said:

November is low season and monsoon period with possibility of lots of storm and downpour. Hotels will not be heavy booked during that month, but might offer good discounts.

2 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Centara is one of Thailand's largest hotel groups – and also shopping malls – so a group you can trust; they have three other resorts on Samui.

November is low season and monsoon period with possibility of lots of storm and downpour. Hotels will not be heavy booked during that month, but might offer good discounts.

Have stayed and lived on all three of the Islands in November, and weather not to bad compared to the west coast. Can be some bad weather, but overall great if you ask me. 

I have stayed at several Centaras and overall very happy with them, still, new hotels, takes time to fix everything and get the staff up to date. I prefer booking with cancelation no matter where I go in case of changing plans, or I see they doing some renovation or anything else that would create noise

• Like 1