rental agreement requirement for non immig -O application

Hi 

i read on the list of requirements for the initial application to change from visa exempt no non immigrant O ( retirement purpose)at CW, that i need to provide 3 month rental receipts ,, in addition to the rental agreement , TM30, House book , and landlord ID

at the time  i apply , i would have just moved in to my new condo in bangkok , how could i provide 3 months rental receipts?

2) also i read that Immig Officers would do house visit during the 14 days when application is under consideration . what if they visit and a person happens to be out doing shopping ? would they try again another day ?

Thanks 

Screen Shot 2024-07-11 at 1.52.24 PM.png

Thinking "TM30, House book , and landlord ID" + receipt for one month rent should be sufficient given First application for extension. 

Re home visit immigration will/should ring day prior to home visit.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, docinbangkok said:

i read on the list of requirements for the initial application to change from visa exempt no non immigrant O ( retirement purpose)at CW, that i need to provide 3 month rental receipts ,, in addition to the rental agreement , TM30, House book , and landlord ID

at the time  i apply , i would have just moved in to my new condo in bangkok , how could i provide 3 months rental receipts?

The Thai text mentions a condo sales contract and house registration, the English section doesn't show that. Maybe that's all you need if you recently purchased a condo.

From item 8: สัญญาซื้อขายคอนโดและทะเบียนบ้าน

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, ningnong said:

The Thai text mentions a condo sales contract and house registration, the English section doesn't show that. Maybe that's all you need if you recently purchased a condo.

From item 8: สัญญาซื้อขายคอนโดและทะเบียนบ้าน

The OP is renting. He did not purchase condo.

Also do not post anything in Thai language