Musk pledges $45 million a month to Trump.

Ahhh the good ol' US of A! Come on, Elon, you tight ass, make a decent contribution and make sure to buy the vote, Apparently Ol' Donzo is a bit cash strapped at the moment!!

33 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Ahhh the good ol' US of A! Come on, Elon, you tight ass, make a decent contribution and make sure to buy the vote, Apparently Ol' Donzo is a bit cash strapped at the moment!!

Musk has asserted he will do it regardless of incoherent rambling on the internet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Musk has asserted he will do it regardless of incoherent rambling on the internet.

I think he specifically mentioned ramblings on TVF he only knows this forum from a couple years ago and how he triggers 8 people on here. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, susanlea said:

What does this mean?

That the WSJ used to be US paper of record and along with the Washington Post is now nothing more than a hack Democratic/ DEI propaganda outlet.

COVID+ Trump really dark days for these rags.

WSJ has had to fly a bit straighter (555 pun intended bc NYC so gay 😂). Now, deep state directives and dark pools of money has directed it to savage Biden.

Both are losing money hand over fist.

Edited by Max_Headroom

I will  stop sending my $$ to the DJT campaign every month after the election is confirmed!

Thanks Elon , the richest man in the world .

Edited by riclag