Alliance Group International

16 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

seem legit enough, but what does an insurance company have to do with what you posted from them

https://www.welcometoalliance.com/

at 10% i would have a few thousand to invest. can you remember what you contacted them about? your op seems to be missing some info

Seems legit? Well, I purposely left out the contact info but I'll message it to you if you want. But I think 10% is so high, I'm not sure I trust it.

2 minutes ago, H1w4yR1da said:

Seems legit? Well, I purposely left out the contact info but I'll message it to you if you want. But I think 10% is so high, I'm not sure I trust it.

considering that a fool and his money are easily parted ... i would be wary,

this is why i asked you for more info. was it an email you got in your spam folder? or did you actually contact them first?

their is a legit website... but that is all i can say

• Like 1

In addition to above questions -

What currency is that?

Where is the money held?

Who holds it?

What safeguards are there (can't believe I said that with a straight face.....)

They (well the purported company) bought out AA Insure here in Thailand but then set up a company in India to offer International policies to Thai based expats and tried very hard to push their own Regency packages.

I cannot see any reputable company offering nearly double the maximum returns of most "stable" currencies......... 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

considering that a fool and his money are easily parted ... i would be wary,

this is why i asked you for more info. was it an email you got in your spam folder? or did you actually contact them first?

their is a legit website... but that is all i can say

Apparently, I sent an email enquiry a while back and that was their follow-up email.

But for me, offering 10% when most UK banks offer about 5% and Thai banks 2%  sets alarm bells ringing.

Just sounds too good to be true but if it's legit, I'd be shocked.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, H1w4yR1da said:

Apparently, I sent an email enquiry a while back and that was their follow-up email.

But for me, offering 10% when most UK banks offer about 5% and Thai banks 2%  sets alarm bells ringing.

Just sounds too good to be true but if it's legit, I'd be shocked.

hmmmm if they want to zoom conference with you might be interesting to talk to them... just have your scam antennae on high alert.

usually if it sounds too good to be true it prolly is. best i ever heard of was 7% but that was a long time ago and it was a preferential rate my a-hole old man was offered

The website is lacking in specifics about both the company and their offerings. There are no photos of people in the company. The website was last updated on 2018.

A Google search doesn't come up with much at all about this company which is unusual given that the website was first registered in 2012. You'd expect there to be more crumbs online.

There is no street address for this "company". You'd expect a large company as the website purports it to be, to have a physical address and place where you can visit them. You'd expect offices in multiple cities.

10% is unusually high for a guaranteed return and no reputable investment house offers guaranteed returns.

Looks like a fancy scam to me. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

• Like 1