Thaivisa.com Launches On-line Travel Agency

george

I think I put Guy under a bit of pressure last Thursday by asking for flights at very short notice.

Guy came through with flying colours and had me confirmed very quickly. There was one problem tho, and that was Guy had to send my e-ticket three times before it was received, certainly not his fault, but there may be something wrong with servers etc.

Thanks Guy now can you please start to think about my proposed Cairo visit.

The positives I found by using this service (1) very quick responses (2) Hassle free (3) no communication problems, didnt have to sit and say H for Hanoi O for orange N for nancy K for korea etc etc (4) No need for credit cards (5) Not rushed to pay before ticket issued etc.

its a XXI century., man.

all flights are online now and it takes 10 minutes to get a ticket. What servers ? what is "start to think" ?

Send request, details, wait 20 minutes for confirm/cancel/alternative - if ok = buy it, if banana = change provider.

Isn't it easy to say "congratilations George, whatever you do" instead of hairy crap?

I think I put Guy under a bit of pressure last Thursday by asking for flights at very short notice.

Guy came through with flying colours and had me confirmed very quickly. There was one problem tho, and that was Guy had to send my e-ticket three times before it was received, certainly not his fault, but there may be something wrong with servers etc.

Thanks Guy now can you please start to think about my proposed Cairo visit.

The positives I found by using this service (1) very quick responses (2) Hassle free (3) no communication problems, didnt have to sit and say H for Hanoi O for orange N for nancy K for korea etc etc (4) No need for credit cards (5) Not rushed to pay before ticket issued etc.

its a XXI century., man.

all flights are online now and it takes 10 minutes to get a ticket. What servers ? what is "start to think" ?

Send request, details, wait 20 minutes for confirm/cancel/alternative - if ok = buy it, if banana = change provider.

Isn't it easy to say "congratilations George, whatever you do" instead of hairy crap?

Congratilations George, whatever you do.

I will stay with an agent / live person or on the phone though. Less hassle

Thaivisa.com launches an On-line Travel Agency - http://travel.thaivisa.com

Thaivisa.com proudly announces the August 1, 2007 launch of The Thaivisa Travel Agency for its members.

We are a licensed travel agency with TAT (Tourism Authorithy of Thailand). Our registration number is 11/4345.

For flight bookings to all destinations national and international, or for your visa run, Visit us here:

http://travel.thaivisa.com

You can send ticket requests and book online. We deliver your eTickets direct to you via email. Please try us out!

George - I sent an e-mail inquiring about the air fare (including taxes and etc) from BKK to Shangahi Pudong- leaving on Nov 10th and returning to BKK on Nov 20th with Air India, 2 days ago and I still had not received your response yet. How long will it take you to respond? Please let me know. Thanks

Michael

George - I sent an e-mail inquiring about the air fare (including taxes and etc) from BKK to Shangahi Pudong- leaving on Nov 10th and returning to BKK on Nov 20th with Air India, 2 days ago and I still had not received your response yet. How long will it take you to respond? Please let me know. Thanks

Michael

Sorry to hear. Normally emails are answered within a few hours. Have you check in your spam folder/spam filter? Sometimes emails end up there. If not, please resend your request.

Thanks.

George - Thanks for your response. There is nothing in my folder/spam filter. Please check with your staff if they are providing quick response or not. I saw that in the earlier reply that some people having same issue as me. If you want the business to be successful, please be assure to provide the response in the timely manner. So now what should I do to check the airfare? I am in California now. Thanks again.

If we're being asked for reviews, I enquired via the website about the visa run to Penang service last week.

They wanted 4750 baht to take me to the consulate and put me in a hotel.

They couldn't tell me what paperwork I needed for my visa application.

They also couldn't tell me whether the consulate would be open on the dates I specified.

Went by myself (first time in Penang), and sorted everything out for half the price. Quite prepared to concede that I may have hit them on a bad day, of course - YMMV.

• 2 months later...

I have filled out and submitted the inquiry form twice in the past 3 days and received no response. Nothing in my spam which I checked carefully. Do they book for premium economy class or only economy? Is there a phone number to use for getting information/bookings?

Edited by Bill97

Afaik the service is switched from one agency to using another (see references to it in th support forums complaint-thread about the added delays recently) and the new guys seems less experienced as they are a startup-company. Perhaps their internal infrastructure isn't fully up to speed yet and the 'original' agency was only used during the transition period for when this company was being started. In anyway, I have a feeling I might stick to the firs agency that was employed, since they worked out great for me and was fast...

these people at that new agency (or whatever it is) have absolutely no clue of what they are doing. this has hurt the reputation of ThaiVisa already a lot.

u know what is the headline of their "Promotion" page ? they just list all the destinations of AIR ASIA at a higher price than when u book directly through AirAsia, and thats all about it......

I dont know what was the reason to terminate the partnership with MusicTravel (MONEY MATTERS, I assume.....) but that was a big mistake for sure......

if u know something about MARKETING, then u will be aware that "the first impression counts". if that first impression is mediocre, you will never ever be able to "repair" that..... and if, it will cost u a fortune in advertising / P.R.

Edited by THAILIBAN