Chiangmai Airport Re-Entry Permit

jeppeinasia

Hi
I am soon leaving for my home country and will fly from Chiang Mai, via Bangkok to Copenhagen. 
I will go through the international immigration process at CNX and only transit in Bangkok. 
Can I do the re-entry permit in CNX?
Do you need to prepare all the documents in advance, or can you just pay a fee like in Suvarnabhumi?

Thankful for advice, 
J

Yes, you can get a re-entry permit at the airport (CNX) given you're going through international.

Not aware if they'll do the documents and photo photo for you (as in BKK) but rather doubt it. I've obtained

a couple re-entry permits at CNX several years back but I had all the documents prepared in advance.

Edited by CMBob

You can definitely obtain a re-entry permit at CNX.  The desk for that is to the right of the immigration departure lanes, after going through security.

I've always completed the paperwork in advance to save time so don't know whether you can pay for that service.  (I suspect yes, you can.)

On 8/2/2024 at 10:16 PM, jeppeinasia said:

Hi
I am soon leaving for my home country and will fly from Chiang Mai, via Bangkok to Copenhagen. 
I will go through the international immigration process at CNX and only transit in Bangkok. 
Can I do the re-entry permit in CNX?
Do you need to prepare all the documents in advance, or can you just pay a fee like in Suvarnabhumi?

Thankful for advice, 
J

basketball legends

I just did my immigration procedures last month. You should prepare all the documents to do it quickly because there are places that will ask for your full personal documents.

Edited by erlessrecite
  • Confused 1