I Want To Work In Real Estate - Thailand

Hi!

I am living in Bangkok and I am looking for a position in real estate. My strenghts include;

* multilingual (Dutch, French, English, German and basic Thai)

* proven track record in sales

* excellent communication and presentation skills

* perseverant

* able to close sales

I have been working in Media Sales Management for the last 6 years in Europe. For more details on my working experience and educational background, please email me and I will forward you fully detailed resume.

Can start immediately! Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket, Hua Hin,...

Greetings,

Christian

Read in the latest Pattaya Mail that this company is looking for people with real estate experience:

Sales-Marketing Manager

Sales (Promotion) Representatives

Experienced Marketing Managager F/M

Experienced Real Estate Sales Person

They had probably 8 or 10 ads in last week - don't know much about their operation though - but find out yourself:

[email protected]

Tel: 038-374-136 & 06-666-7238

:o

As a retired real estate borker, among other things, I would guess that you have no experience in real estate.

The good news is you don't need a license to do real estate in Thailand. It is an unregulated industry in that regard. Thus, if it is not a forbidden occupation for farlang under Thai law, go for it.

Keep in mind, that unlike many western countries, agents show only their own listings in Thailand.

The post pointing you to a real estate company for a job in promotion seems to be the way to go. Working for a retail real estate company would be a lousy job from what I have seen.

Representing a developer of falang oriented construction would be a niche.

Why did you pick real estate for your promotional talents? It would seem you need not limit your search to real estate, how about other promotional endeavors?

Looking for a job promoting anything in a large company seems ideal?

Real estate agents dont normally employ farangs only the larger ones who employ sales directors etc

anyway the salary would be far below the amount now required to get a work permit and you dont speak thai.

anyway speak to sunbelt asia he will bore you with the dtails and they have a half hearted farang trying to sell property in bangkok.

best look for some more rewarding job.

anyway speak to sunbelt asia he will bore you with the dtails and they have a half hearted farang trying to sell property in bangkok.
LOL. Gees guess you can't please all the people :-) Especially if they “ seek to become Bangkok's #1 Real Estate Agent" as per atiga's website.
  anyway the salary would be far below the amount now required to get a work permit and you dont speak thai.

In my humble opinion, speaking Thai is not required. Quite a number of foreign owned firms are doing very well in Pattaya and Phuket. They should be able to offer the minimum salary of 30K baht per month guaranteed (plus commission) if he’s single. Most firms can swing that, as 30K would get him the work permit and a multi entry visa.

www.sunbeltasia.com

• 2 years later...